I need a friend...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamtaro Green Wolf

Reaction score
:rolleyes: Will anyone be my friend...... I put up a topic, nobody wrote back, i wrote something on the HEWWO, nobody wrote back.....

Every body who wants a friend here...has one... Its sad to move and your friends are gone only having 2 friends..... :angry:

Hi - don't worry Hamtaro Green Wolf - lots of people will be your friend - but don't forget - this is not like a chat room with instant replies.

It is a forum, so you have to be patient for replies - there are members all over the world - on different time zones... so not everyone will see your post straight away....

The best way to make new friends is to be helpful and friendly with your advice and your posts and PM a few members if they say they will be friends.

I see you have made several topics about "no friends" already and some members have replied to you.

Why don't you send them PMs and start from there, instead of making more and more of the same topic? :rolleyes:

Best, etc.

TamaMum

[SIZE=21pt]ummm i replied back on 1 of ur other topics so do u wanna be friends[/color][/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back