I need a little advice

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cluck_cluck_chicken

Reaction score
I really like a boy in my class but he's my best friend and i'm scared he won't like me if I tell him my feelings or that he'll reject me but some people say he likes me.

Story time:

He was begging me for chocolate and I said no and he gave me the puppy eyes because he knows I can't resist them and I told him he looks cute when he does that and

he said 'PLEASE I WANT CHOCOLATE PLEASE PLEASE'

me You look cute when you do the puppy eyes'

him 'I WANT CHOCOLATE. I LOVE YOU'

me 'What did you say?'

Him *blushes*'Chocolate?'

me 'Yes'

END

The rest of the day he hung around me and now we always share food and when he's sick he comes and he sits with me and looks patheticly ill and he says I make him feel better.

WHAT DO I DO?

I honestly think it's okay that you don't tell him. Food makes reationships rather complicated.

I don't think you should tell him, like pyonchit said. ;) Ok, so you can if you want, but I think it'd be best not to.

Maybe play it cool for a while, stay best friends a bit longer, then go for it? :) Make sure you know that he's taking it seriously.

.:: Hot Banana ::.

It's hard when your already best friends, because it's hard to tell if he's just being friendly or he really does like you. But I think the word 'I love you' is a very strong word and is thrown around alot, even over the internet I see my friends saying 'Bye Love ya!' on random websites and to complete strangers.

Seeing as your Best friends should probably make you more comfortable to ask him how does he feel, but don't be too disappointed if he doesn't.

I once had a really good friend who was a boy and he came round my house, and walked me home and made me laugh all the time, and we went round town looking in shops. I didn't like him in the way he liked me though and he asked me a couple of times to go out with him then looked really disappointed when I said I just liked being friends. It was really sweet though because he sent me flowers and a bear or something every valentines day with a little letter, but I never encouraged him to like me I just liked hanging around with him.

He really likes you, but he's afraid to tell you.

At least that's what I think.

Once one of my best friends (who was a boy) told me he likes me, but I don't like him really and we're still friends (well he really hangs out with my little brother)

I wouldn't tell him. He might have just said that so you would give him Chocolate. To get him to like you, be yourself around him and talk to him or make conversation.

i think u should give it a little bit of time maybe a couple more month's and then try to see if he likes you the same way

I honestly think it's okay that you don't tell him. Food makes reationships rather complicated.
Food and relationships don't go together. Of course, they both fall under the "I love them so much I hate them" category.

I voted the Bad Advice one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok. Just wondering do boys annoy you to get your attention or to annoy you? He smudged paint in my face and we had a paint fight. Is that a normal annoying boy thing or to get my attention because I was hang out with another boy. Any advice on that?

I think yeah,wait until he is ready to tell you or you could always tell him,i personaly think it's bad to keep it a secret.

Ok. Just wondering do boys annoy you to get your attention or to annoy you? He smudged paint in my face and we had a paint fight. Is that a normal annoying boy thing or to get my attention because I was hang out with another boy. Any advice on that?
If you were hanging around with another boy, I think most likely he did that to get your attention.

If I were you, I would write him a little note and give it to him like on a Friday or something so you can have time alone on the weekend and get yourself together.

OR

You could ask to talk to him seriously and just tell him you like him, but ask him not to make fun of you or something like that and to tell you the truth if he likes you or not.

Those are the two choices I usually do. :D

If you were hanging around with another boy, I think most likely he did that to get your attention.If I were you, I would write him a little note and give it to him like on a Friday or something so you can have time alone on the weekend and get yourself together.

OR

You could ask to talk to him seriously and just tell him you like him, but ask him not to make fun of you or something like that and to tell you the truth if he likes you or not.

Those are the two choices I usually do. :D
I would but i'm shy and very secretive. Most boys in my class wouldlaugh at me if I was rejected and I think Vinnie( the guy I like) is the guy who doesn't like to keep things to himself.

I think boys do tend to annoy girls to get their attention. After over 2 years my boyfriend still annoys me to get my attention;

I'll be minding my own business then he'll start poking me! And when we went looking for him some pants the other day he started walking into me then blaming me - he confuses me when he doesn this because then I start to wonder 'Is it actually me bumping into him?'

My BFF is a boy. I had a crush on him for a year. I never told him. I was going to but then one day after school he told me he loves me.

Give him a few months, if he really does love you he might say so. If not, ask him if he really loves you like he said. This may be better then saying you love him and ruining your friendship.

Okay, okay, honestly, I think he does likie, likie, you alot. But I dunno, It depends on how old you are, it also depends on the guy too (if he is a jerk on people or a player, its most likely he is messing with you). If it were around like 10-15, then he was just messing with your head (yet, its most likely he does like you). If it were younger, lol, puppy love, awww. If this is older that the age then I dunno cus I'm not that old. lol.

P.S. Deep, deep, down I think he really does like you, just be careful for the guy stealers, bad friends, and people who tell lies. Trust me, be very careful.

Okay, okay, honestly, I think he does likie, likie, you alot. But I dunno, It depends on how old you are, it also depends on the guy too (if he is a jerk on people or a player, its most likely he is messing with you). If it were around like 10-15, then he was just messing with your head (yet, its most likely he does like you). If it were younger, lol, puppy love, awww. If this is older that the age then I dunno cus I'm not that old. lol.
P.S. Deep, deep, down I think he really does like you, just be careful for the guy stealers, bad friends, and people who tell lies. Trust me, be very careful.
He's 11 i'm 12 and about to turn 13 in 3 weeks but he looks 3 years older than me so...

well if you were hangin with another guy he was probably afraid to lose you to him

not nescesarily because he "likes" you but because he likes your company but i think he may like you. i have gone through this with my current b/f!lol

but ive known him for like 4/5 years and for like 3 of those years he had no idea i exsisted so i never really moved on it i was dating someone else for a while then the day me and that dude broke up josh [my current b/f] started to talk to me. he just came up to me and was al like "hey, you ok i saw the brake up" i was perfectly fine and he knew i was he was just trying to talk to me i replied with "uhm i think ill be okay" he sed "kayla isnt it?" i told him yes then he started to walk me to and from school and we became best buds and my "feelings" for him started to get bigger than a crush so i didnt want to move on it on accountof the fact i didnt want to wreck what we had. but i was talking to my firned jessica and she told me he liked me i beleived her because she was one of his best friends so i was on myspace and e messages me asking if i liked him and i said why do you like me? and he told me yes...then he logged off. the next day he walked me to school as usual and then he asked me if i did like him and i told him yes. then after school the kids in the neighborhood were hangin out and we decided to play truth or dare and i guess they planned to dare me to kiss josh. so i did and then right after the kiss our faces were still close to each other and he asked me out [he whispered it] end i said yes and jumped on him hugging him and everyone clapped and told me they planned it .

so you never really know what the guy is thinking. i wouldnt tell him but maby ask him if he likes you. but do it as if you were wondering i would say "well, one of my friends told me you liked me and i was kinda just wondering if it was true" and if he says yes then dont tell him you like him wait for him to ask you if you do or dontt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back