i need advce

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cele

Reaction score
:ph34r: :blink: :eek: ok my guy friend likes me and i like him but he asked his big sis if we should get together she said yes so he asked me and i forgot what i said now he wont ask me again :D :p :p ^_^ :D :p :D but im not sure we should get together :ph34r: :lol: :ph34r: should i ask him or wait till he asks me

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah you should just go for it - You both llike each other, so theres nothing to worry about. And probably ask him why he won't ask you again, because you might of hurt his feelings then you'll need to sort that out.

Be different ask HIM! Most girls waste their lives wating for a guy they like to ask them out. Ask him for a change, all he can say is no!

Hope this helps

tt101

Ask him first! Nothing can help you by sitting there and waiting on him. You make your move, life will go on if he says no!

Just ask him or tell ur best friend to ask him!!!!!!Which u did and how i know is because im ur best friend and u told me to ask him!!!!!!!!!But im so happy for u now ur together and happy!!!!!! your bets bud mari

Just ask him out. I found out that asking a guy out isn't as hard as it seems (unless he has a girlfriend :mellow: )

If you don't remember what you said you don't need to be dating this guy, or any guy for that matter.

usually, if a boy likes you, the BOY asks. If the girl asks, that's just plain wrong :D
Wow, aren't we a little old fashioned? Let me guess...you think women should stay home and cook/clean too then? Sheesh!

Obviously ask him, but as Pants pointed out, being young is for being young. You can date when you feel you're ready. Only you know when you're ready.

Last edited by a moderator:
usually, if a boy likes you, the BOY asks. If the girl asks, that's just plain wrong :D
Maybe some people think it's wrong for the boy to ask..

If you think that way then that's fine. But I think there's nothing wrong with the girl asking, I blatently told my boyfriend that I really like him even though he asked me out it was me that made the first 'move'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back