I NEED HELP DOES ANY ONE KNOW HOW TO GET PYONKOTCH

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

melanie__101

Reaction score
HI,

I REALLY WANT TO GET A PYONKOTCHI Y U ASK WELL BECAUSE IT WAS THE FIRST TAMA I GOT AND OBOTCHI IS MY FAVE TEEN CAUSE ITS THE FIRST ONE I GOT!!

ANY WAYZ SO DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO GET PYONKOTCHI????

OR GOZARUTCHI CAUSE MY GOZARUTCHI DIED!!!!!!

OR MAMETCHI I ONLY GOT IT ONCE!!!

OR MIMITCHI I GOT IT ONCE ASWELL

PLEASE HELP I'LL ESPECIALLY DO ANYTHING FOR A PYONKOTCHI!!!!!!!!!!

From my experiance, I think that you get pyonkotchi by taking OK care of your tama and feeding it too many snacks. As for Mametchi and Mimitchi, you have to take super good care of your tama. That's the general idea. Hope I helped! :furawatchi:

From my experiance, I think that you get pyonkotchi by taking OK care of your tama and feeding it too many snacks. As for Mametchi and Mimitchi, you have to take super good care of your tama. That's the general idea. Hope I helped! :)
thnx for da help!! :D :) B) B)

HI,
I REALLY WANT TO GET A PYONKOTCHI Y U ASK WELL BECAUSE IT WAS THE FIRST TAMA I GOT AND OBOTCHI IS MY FAVE TEEN CAUSE ITS THE FIRST ONE I GOT!!

ANY WAYZ SO DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO GET PYONKOTCHI????

OR GOZARUTCHI CAUSE MY GOZARUTCHI DIED!!!!!!

OR MAMETCHI I ONLY GOT IT ONCE!!!

OR MIMITCHI I GOT IT ONCE ASWELL

PLEASE HELP I'LL ESPECIALLY DO ANYTHING FOR A PYONKOTCHI!!!!!!!!!!
~shoutout~ PYON WHEEEEE!

all caps are annoying :(

odd generation for kotchi. ^-^

gozarutchi> make sure its the right gen. then take as bad care without killing it.

I GOT GOZARUTCHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND WHATS PYONKOTCHIS AVERAGE WEIGHT THNX

P.S SOZZY BOUT CAPS

To get a Mametchi (i have one) take good care of it, make it's training high, never make it hungry and play games with it!!!

To get a Mametchi (i have one) take good care of it, make it's training high, never make it hungry and play games with it!!!
Thnx Alot and Welcome to Tamatalk,

I GOT GOZARUTCHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND WHATS PYONKOTCHIS AVERAGE WEIGHT THNX

P.S SOZZY BOUT CAPS
I have a Pyonkotchi. :lol: How did I get it though??

Well, first off, I simply took really great care of it from when it was a baby to a teen. When it's a baby, keep it's weight low but not too low. For V3's, try to get the rock guy thing for the toddler. ^_^ Once it changes into a teen, your best bet on getting a Pyonkotchi is to get a teen Hinatchi. Right now, it's weight should be between 20 and 30 pounds. This is teh way I got mine! :)

Love, Amizura

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a Pyonkotchi. :lol: How did I get it though??
Well, first off, I simply took really great care of it from when it was a baby to a teen. When it's a baby, keep it's weight low but not too low. For V3's, try to get the rock guy thing for the toddler. ;) Once it changes into a teen, your best bet on getting a Pyonkotchi is to get a teen Hinatchi. Right now, it's weight should be between 20 and 30 pounds. This is teh way I got mine! ;)

Love, Amizura
THANK-YOU very much!!!! what generation are you on or where you??

THANK-YOU very much!!!! what generation are you on or where you??
Your welcome. ^_^

The generation I'm on is the first generation. So, if my statement stands correct, then egenrations 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 ect. have a good chance of getting this character more then the other generations. :D

Love, Amizura

Your welcome. :unsure: The generation I'm on is the first generation. So, if my statement stands correct, then egenrations 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 ect. have a good chance of getting this character more then the other generations. :(

Love, Amizura
do you remember the toddler you got and teen?? thnx it will be alot of help!!

do you remember the toddler you got and teen?? thnx it will be alot of help!!
*nod*

I got a Mizutamatchi as a toddler, and a Patapatachi as a teen (also called Hinatchi). Hope this helped!

Love, Amizura

~shoutout~ PYON WHEEEEE!all caps are annoying :D

odd generation for kotchi. ^-^

gozarutchi> make sure its the right gen. then take as bad care without killing it.
actually i thought you had to have perfect care with hardly any heart drops :)

[SIZE=8pt]Well, to get Mimitchi or Mametchi you must take very good care of your Tama, letting a maximum of 2 hearts empty.[/SIZE]

Usually let only 1 heart drop.It must have high training. :huh: ;)

To get Gozarutchi, it must be an even generation. Let ALL of the hearts drop and neglect it. :D

Hope I helped! ^_^

[SIZE=21pt]I have a few words to say to you, melanie__101.[/SIZE]

1. You are OBSESSED with this silly good/bad character fad.

2. You type too much in CAPS. If you don't get a Pyonkotchi, it's hardly the end of the world. I mean, how will it affect your tama?

3. We don't need 50 zillion topics on 'Am I on the way to X?' or, 'Help me get Y'

4. Hmm, let me think.......................eh.......I like pie?

[SIZE=21pt]-T[/SIZE][SIZE=21pt]P-[/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back