i need help please help me!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchi33

Reaction score
ok this is what happended my tamagotchi hatched and its a girl i set my time to the right time of the day (the afternoon) and my tamagotchi just fell asleep! what just happended!

can anyone please tell me!

Baby tamas age for a few minutes, and then they take a nap. If the baby girl didn't just hatch, it is probably just taking its nap. If this is the case, this was probably just a coincidence; you happend to be setting the time at that moment. If the baby had just hatched, then I don't know what the problem is.

i nkow what happend if you set the time right and it was the after noon then baby tamas usaly take naps duiring the afternoon thats normal trust me i have 7 tamas count ing this one :D :D :eek: :D :D :eek: :D B)

If it fell asleep then I would go with the last few replys because they are all correct , and If your tama wasn't just hatched and fell asleep during the middle of the day then Your tamagotchi might not be getting enough sleep

There's nothing to worry about. All tama babies take short five minute naps.

This is the complicated answer. A baby remains a baby for one hour. During this time, it goes through what I like to call "The Five Stages". These five stages are Birth, Illness, Naptime, Consolation, and Evolution, chronologically. A baby Tama is naturally supposed to go through these stages and it's nothing to worry about.

P.S., I hope your Tama grows up nice and healthy. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back