I need help really bad

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

samizer0313

Reaction score
So ok well my crush (lets call him G) well it's been a while since i have talked to him about 2 months so how can i talk to him without my shyness interfering with it so I can finally tell him how i feel bout him for 1 year

Plz help me

Last edited by a moderator:
We can't control your emotions; only you can. Though I can't see why you should be so nervous. Just relax yourself. I find that closing my eyes and taking deep breaths helps when I'm feeling shaky.

Haha, most of us have been in that situation, or similar.

Like Nicki said, just close your eyes before you say anything and take a few deep breaths. Have you showed this guy any clues about how you're feeling? Do you think he may already take the hint that you like him? If so, that may be slightly easier to you than coming straight up to him and going, ''I like you''. Also, I suggest starting up a conversation first.. ask him about some of his interests, or something that you can both relate to. Then maybe tell him casually.. make it seem like you didn't just start talking to him so you can tell him you like him. ;3 All should go fine, and you never know, maybe he has the same feelings for you. o:

Good Luck with all this. :)

Ok thx you two i'll will see hw this turns out on the 11th when we have the first official yearbook meeting for my school since we both go to the same school and I am very nervous so i will try that tip, thanks again.

Try and get his phone number and do it through texting! That's what me and my boyfriend did! It was soooo romantic!!!! :D Good luck!

Just build up the friendship with him....like flirt and laugh at his jokes, etc etc

Trust me.... Don't just suddenly ask him out. I did that before. Huge mistake.

honstely i was never like that unless i was just in a fight. I do get into fights often.

Me... I would be totally random. Like if he has a random personality go up to him and be all randomized. Haha i really don't remeber how i felt like shy.

im nervous about my crush too... :p i'd sugjest wait for him to start liking you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back