I NEED HELP RIGHT NOW!!! IM DYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagirl777

Reaction score
OK, first of all I need to k now RIGHT NOW!!

If two oldies get married, they get oyajitchi right? But do both of the oldies get oyajitchis or just one?? REPLY PLZ!

I'm really sorry I don't know... my guess is yes, you will get two Oyajitchis, BUT whichever the answer - yes or no, will it stop you mating two oldies? If you don't mate them then they'll eventually die of old age without ever having kids - seems a shame...

Best, etc.

TamaMum

O.. it's ok,... But i just mated to oldies.....so i need to know : ARE OYAJITCHIS OLDIES OR JUST ADULT-ADULT

Again, don't know from personal experience, but I am fairly sure that when you get Oyajitchis from mating two oldies, its still follows the normal Adult Character life cycle.

So I think you will get the Matchmaker coming to visit your Oyajitchi if you don't connect with other tamagotchis and find a partner that way.

G'luck...

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Wow, honestly, I have no idea what you are talking about. I never really get Oldies because I usually mate mine. :p .
That's OK phi21 - most of us do too - just a few keep theirs going and ignore the matchmaker and evolve into oldies - you have to be patient 'though - they don't evolve until they are about 16 or 17yrs old!

(Gets kind of boring having the same adult character for 2weeks!)

Also, if you want to keep the generations going, then you will need a boy tama and a girl tama to evolve into oldies at the same time and have a baby together.

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back