I NEED HELP RIGHT NOW!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cali727

Reaction score
ok so, i know the matchmaker comes when its five or six but if i keep saying no, does she ever stop coming? basically, my question is: How long can i keep my pet before the matchmaker discontinues coming and it dies of old age?(i just want to keep my pet as long as possible.)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it comes about seven times, and if you say no every time, it leaves you alone after seven times. Then your tama will age into an oldie, and you can take care of it thwen. But keep in mind, as an oldie, they can not mate with any other tamas unless their oldies, and the match maker will not come.

Hope I helped!

!Lexi!

Well, I know that Tamagotchi's become old when they're 12-13. I don't think the matchmaker can come a certian number of time's. Hope I helped!

:p SnickleFritz :wub:

The matchmaker actually comes at the age of seven. You will have 3 days to accept the matchmaker. The matchmaker stops coming when your tamagotchi evolves into an oldie (age 10). She will continue coming even if you decline her.

The matchmaker stops coming when your pet is an oldie. This can happen between the ages of 9-12 or 13. After that, your pet will eventually die of old age without mating; however, if you want to breed it after that, connect with another oldie to breed. Then, your baby will skip the toddler and teen stages and become Oyajitchi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back