I need HELP with deciding

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WHich should I buy?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gecko125

Reaction score
I need help deciding which one I should buy!

Last edited by a moderator:
I definitely think you should get the Tamagotchi school.

1. it has more features

2. it's brand new- straight out of the box. the tamagotchi angel might not work.

3. it's a lot cheaper than the angel might become- especially on ebay. The school will give you more for your money.

I definitely think you should get the Tamagotchi school.

1. it has more features

2. it's brand new- straight out of the box. the tamagotchi angel might not work.

3. it's a lot cheaper than the angel might become- especially on ebay. The school will give you more for your money.

Thanks I really needed to know what would be best

I'd like to make a case in defense of the Angelgotchi. :) The Angelgotchi's price is comparable to that of the TamaSuku. BuddiLuvsYew is most likely thinking of the prices of Tamagotchi Angels (the American version, not the Japanese Angelgotchi, which you've listed as an option), which can get pretty ridiculous, especially new-in-box. From what I've seen, prices for new Angelgotchis have remained pretty stable at around $25-30, with shipping. I've even seen American Angels, which are usually more rare and expensive, sell for around that price. You just have to be patient for those to come along. I've never come across Angelgotchis that "might not work" because most are sold new and by reliable sellers. The cheapest Schools range from $15-30; sometimes even more depending on what version/design you get.

Regarding features: well, it depends on what you're looking for. The TamaSuku isn't your typical virtual pet where you care for your character by feeding, disciplining, playing games, training, etc. The object of the game is to enroll students in your school and increase scores in certain subject areas by playing games. I consider it to be more of a Tamagotchi accessory. One other major thing to note is that the TamaSuku was released in 2006 while the Angelgotchi is a vintage Tamagotchi. The Angelgotchi obviously doesn't have infrared capabilities. One of the coolest things I love about the Angelgotchi is that it has a motion sensor, which is pretty innovative for a vintage. It also has pretty cute characters and secret characters to work toward.

Before buying, I'd do a little research to find out what appeals to you. Click HERE for information on Angelgotchis and HERE for information on the TamaSuku. Good luck! :)

I'd like to make a case in defense of the Angelgotchi. :) The Angelgotchi's price is comparable to that of the TamaSuku. BuddiLuvsYew is most likely thinking of the prices of Tamagotchi Angels (the American version, not the Japanese Angelgotchi, which you've listed as an option), which can get pretty ridiculous, especially new-in-box. From what I've seen, prices for new Angelgotchis have remained pretty stable at around $25-30, with shipping. I've even seen American Angels, which are usually more rare and expensive, sell for around that price. You just have to be patient for those to come along. I've never come across Angelgotchis that "might not work" because most are sold new and by reliable sellers. The cheapest Schools range from $15-30; sometimes even more depending on what version/design you get.

Regarding features: well, it depends on what you're looking for. The TamaSuku isn't your typical virtual pet where you care for your character by feeding, disciplining, playing games, training, etc. The object of the game is to enroll students in your school and increase scores in certain subject areas by playing games. I consider it to be more of a Tamagotchi accessory. One other major thing to note is that the TamaSuku was released in 2006 while the Angelgotchi is a vintage Tamagotchi. The Angelgotchi obviously doesn't have infrared capabilities. One of the coolest things I love about the Angelgotchi is that it has a motion sensor, which is pretty innovative for a vintage. It also has pretty cute characters and secret characters to work toward.

Before buying, I'd do a little research to find out what appeals to you. Click HERE for information on Angelgotchis and HERE for information on the TamaSuku. Good luck! :)

thats really good info, but im really confused still. I just want a nice new tamasuku or angel that is in the price range of $20. I've seen some tamasukus for that mutch including shipping. I really want to be a teacher when i get older and i love tamagotchis so i thought that would be a logical choice, but the angel is getting more rare so i can't make up my mind!

WOW get an Angel I wouldn't miss the chance! I live in Europe so I can't even get a Tama-Go, let alone exclusive rare Japanese Angelgotchis! I'd get a first-hand Angelgotchi because if you get second-hand the infra red sensor's broken (if Angel has one you see I never seen any Tama apart from v3 v4 v5 v6 and TMGC+C). LUCKY AMERICANS AND JAPANESE! I'd love to have access to all the Tamas sold there.

WOW get an Angel I wouldn't miss the chance! I live in Europe so I can't even get a Tama-Go, let alone exclusive rare Japanese Angelgotchis! I'd get a first-hand Angelgotchi because if you get second-hand the infra red sensor's broken (if Angel has one you see I never seen any Tama apart from v3 v4 v5 v6 and TMGC+C). LUCKY AMERICANS AND JAPANESE! I'd love to have access to all the Tamas sold there.
Angels don't have infrared. None of the vintage Tamagotchis do. :)

Anyway, it seems as though you have a budget to keep, which is one of the most important things to consider when deciding. You're right, there are a few TamaSukus out there at your price range. Angelgotchis are usually a little more expensive. If you're thinking of being a teacher someday, having a Tamagotchi that has to do with teaching makes sense to me! You can always go back and buy an Angelgotchi another time. Like I've said before, the prices of Angelgotchis have been pretty stable for several years now and I think they'll always be there. Good luck in deciding! :)

Anyway, it seems as though you have a budget to keep, which is one of the most important things to consider when deciding. You're right, there are a few TamaSukus out there at your price range. Angelgotchis are usually a little more expensive. If you're thinking of being a teacher someday, having a Tamagotchi that has to do with teaching makes sense to me! You can always go back and buy an Angelgotchi another time. Like I've said before, the prices of Angelgotchis have been pretty stable for several years now and I think they'll always be there. Good luck in deciding! :)

Well i just am predicting how much money i'll get for my bday! :D :lol:

ok so i decided on one so far that was really cheap..... A Genjintchi. Ya i know, but it is a new and cheap one i got, i loaned some money and will pay it back. I'm soo excited! :D ;) :lol: :blink: :wacko:

I didn't know you were considering getting a Genjintchi. :p In terms of pricing, it's usually not cheaper than the TamaSuku because it's harder to find. I'd say it's even harder to find than the Angelgotchi. In terms of game play, the Genjintchi is more high-maintenance than the Angelgotchi, if I remember correctly. Remember to read up on some of these Tamagotchis when making your decision! :) See the link I posted previously for Angels. HERE is some information on the Genjintchi and here is short run-through

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png done by Erica (she's got a ton of great videos on a lot of the vintage Tamagotchis).

I didn't know you were considering getting a Genjintchi. :p In terms of pricing, it's usually not cheaper than the TamaSuku because it's harder to find. I'd say it's even harder to find than the Angelgotchi. In terms of game play, the Genjintchi is more high-maintenance than the Angelgotchi, if I remember correctly. Remember to read up on some of these Tamagotchis when making your decision! :) See the link I posted previously for Angels. HERE is some information on the Genjintchi and here is short run-through

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png
ya i know but, it was $22 brand new in package! how could i pass that offer up. And i know i got it from a goood seller because everyone talks about him..... i got it from Jason's store :D

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

i saw Erica's video already and that's what inspired me to get it! :D :lol:

ya i know but, it was $22 brand new in package! how could i pass that offer up. And i know i got it from a goood seller because everyone talks about him..... i got it from Jason's store :D
Jason is a very reliable seller. Are you Claiken on T-Z, by any chance? I do know the exact listing you are talking about because I saw that it was snatched up quite recently on Ebay by that member. I was going to tell you that someone had already snagged it but I guess if you're the same person, it doesn't really matter! :D Congrats on getting it, if that's the case!

Jason is a very reliable seller. Are you Claiken on T-Z, by any chance? I do know the exact listing you are talking about because I saw that it was snatched up quite recently on Ebay by that member. I was going to tell you that someone had already snagged it but I guess if you're the same person, it doesn't really matter! :D Congrats on getting it, if that's the case!
no i'm just me on tama talk :lol: i saw and was like omg $22 for that rare thing lucky i bought it in the morning because by the time i was home from school they were all sold out! i'm really like i got a cheap one! :eek: :D

i think that buy it now auction ended like 2-3 days ago

hey i noticed you had the collector's hong kong edition :eek: i peeked and got that one for xmas! :D my first p1 ever! i can't wait to play with it!

no i'm just me on tama talk :lol: i saw and was like omg $22 for that rare thing lucky i bought it in the morning because by the time i was home from school they were all sold out! i'm really like i got a cheap one! :eek: :D
Oh, I see. There must have been a few available at that price in a short amount of time then. That's awesome! So now that you have a Genjintchi, are you going to stop there for a while or are you setting your sights on a TamaSuku? I sometimes find that it's difficult to decide which Tamagotchi to get next with all those great choices out there!

hey i noticed you had the collector's hong kong edition :eek: i peeked and got that one for xmas! :D my first p1 ever! i can't wait to play with it!
Hahaha! Wow, sneaky! :p Yes, I do have the HK Commemorative, certificate of authenticity and all. I was really pleased when I got it a few years ago. I haven't played with it yet. I'm keeping it in the box for now. That's why I bought a separate P1 so that I could play with that instead. :D

Oh, I see. There must have been a few available at that price in a short amount of time then. That's awesome! So now that you have a Genjintchi, are you going to stop there for a while or are you setting your sights on a TamaSuku? I sometimes find that it's difficult to decide which Tamagotchi to get next with all those great choices out there!

there were 5. Ya i think im going to get a angel, but there is something i've left out of my posts :huh: besides these tamagotchis i promised myself i would definately get an osutchi for my mesutchi that is still being shipped to me :angry:

when do you think my mesutchi will get here the seller said 7-14 days from japan i ordered it last saturday and they shipped it on last monday

there were 5. Ya i think im going to get a angel, but there is something i've left out of my posts :huh: besides these tamagotchis i promised myself i would definately get an osutchi for my mesutchi that is still being shipped to me :angry:

when do you think my mesutchi will get here the seller said 7-14 days from japan i ordered it last saturday and they shipped it on last monday
Well it looks you don't need help deciding which Tamagotchis to get anymore, it seems as though you're getting your hands on as many versions as you can (which is great :D )! Osutchi/Mesutchi are among my personal favorites, so great choice! Regarding shipping...it depends on the seller. If you got it from Jason, the transit time is normally quicker than 2 weeks. Most shipments from Japan will take up to 2 weeks though. If it was shipped last Monday, I wouldn't worry too much about it not being here yet. It'll probably be a few more days.

Well it looks you don't need help deciding which Tamagotchis to get anymore, it seems as though you're getting your hands on as many versions as you can (which is great :D )! Osutchi/Mesutchi are among my personal favorites, so great choice! Regarding shipping...it depends on the seller. If you got it from Jason, the transit time is normally quicker than 2 weeks. Most shipments from Japan will take up to 2 weeks though. If it was shipped last Monday, I wouldn't worry too much about it not being here yet. It'll probably be a few more days.

Ya i just hope it gets here before christmas eve because that's when i leave for a trip :eek: and of course i need a awesome tama to come with me ;)

oh and i am considering bringing my Genjintchi if it comes in time do you think it might make it in time for christmas eve it was shipped yesterday and it was from jason

Ya i just hope it gets here before christmas eve because that's when i leave for a trip :eek: and of course i need a awesome tama to come with me ;)

oh and i am considering bringing my Genjintchi if it comes in time do you think it might make it in time for christmas eve it was shipped yesterday and it was from jason
Before Christmas Eve is seriously pushing it, especially considering how crazy the post office gets around the holidays. I wouldn't be surprised if they came after the holidays, unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back