i need help with my characters

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

girl'in'scrubs

Reaction score
:p hello i'm a new tama owner, i bought 3 tamas and im currently using two of them.

i have a billotchi chatacter, and i don't know much about this character can someone help me with him.

i also have a mametchi character.

Billotchi loves sausage on a stick, but really dislikes the juice drink with half a lemon and a straw.

Mametchi likes pie/pizza-type-thing but hates bananas.

For the whole list, look here. (Thanks, -Ra-)

Well, mametchi is very smart!

When you give her the pen or pencil, she will not draw, but write "I'm Fine"!!!! How cute!!!

*R-M* :D

Mametchi

It is very rare to have this one and it shows that you really paid a lot of attention to it! it plays the violin, reads and writes in Latin! it tends to be on the stiff-personality side. for more info:https://www.pixelmood.com/tamagotchi_characters.htm :p

Mametchi It is very rare to have this one and it shows that you really paid a lot of attention to it! it plays the violin, reads and writes in Latin! it tends to be on the stiff-personality side. for more info:https://www.pixelmood.com/tamagotchi_characters.htm :D
Here is the link satinka provided made clickable!!! Or, you could also take a look at the tamatalk's character chart, which gives a little information on some of the main characters, including mamaetchi! Don't worry, every character is there, but it dosen't list personalities for all of them, just the main characters.

Well, mametchi is very smart! When you give her the pen or pencil, she will not draw, but write "I'm Fine"!!!! How cute!!!

Yeah, isn't that very cute? :p

And Mametchi's favourite is omelet, a small ball-shaped meal on a little plate with a pat of butter on top. For some reason, I guessed its favourite was grapes. I guess there are such things as 'intelligent' food. Mametchi lives a long life and it's favourite toy is bow tie.

It's very right that Mametchi requires a sorrowless childhood. You probably got Billotchi with the same treatment, but didn't feed many snacks. My current tama is also a billotchi! Keeping your tamas free of illness (illness is due to hunger) and toothaches is an A before B in getting healthy characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back