i need help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes they can just as a v1 can have babies with a v2 or v3. Anything that connects can have babies with another tama when they connect. However if tamagotchis do not connect and have children a matchmaker will come and hook your tamagotchi up with a mate. If you select no to these and your tama does not mate the tama will turn into a old timer. At that point they must mate with another old timer in order to have a child.

Yes they can just as a v1 can have babies with a v2 or v3. Anything that connects can have babies with another tama when they connect. However if tamagotchis do not connect and have children a matchmaker will come and hook your tamagotchi up with a mate. If you select no to these and your tama does not mate the tama will turn into a old timer. At that point they must mate with another old timer in order to have a child.
yep ther right!

Yes they can! All you have to do is press others on both tamagotchis when you want to connect.

All versions of tamagotchis can mate and have babies, even if they are mating a different version.

Yes everyone is right! Any tama can connect and have babies together. I have done it my self and its cool. But anyways yes they can. lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back