I Need Help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bella_01

Reaction score
Everyone thinks I like this guy...let's call him 'Z'. The truth is I don't like him the teeniest bit. He drives me nuts! It makes me mad when people think I like him! What can I do to get people to stop?

-bella_01

Last edited by a moderator:
Tell them straight out you don't like him more than a friend.

Then just ignore them.

They probably actualy realize you don't like him, but chances are that you get bugged by it, shoot something back at them and they giggle giggle and continue.

If you ignore it then they will eventualy stop knowing it doesn't bug you therefore it doesn't matter.

;]

Well, I think thats pretty much just life. I bet everyone deals with that sooner or later. (I sure have. >.>)

I usually find teasing incredibly hippocritical, since plenty of people are starting to go out. And those people aren't being teased, are they? ( XD Once again, the shallowmindedness of people. Anyone PRETTY going out with anyone POPULAR wouldn't get teased, now would they? Of course, I'm nethier of those things.)

I don't think I'll be much help now; Tamaw/pants pretty much hit it straight on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back