I need help :/

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
TP- what was the point of posting if you didn't have anything to say?

Well, I have no idea but I guess since you got it, there's really nothing more to do. I'll just get a guide to close this now.

TP- what was the point of posting if you didn't have anything to say?
Well, I have no idea but I guess since you got it, there's really nothing more to do. I'll just get a guide to close this now.
Why did you post if you did have anything to say to then? You just put you have no idea so there ya go.

If you are still stuck pm me because I know. :p

Why did you post if you did have anything to say to then? You just put you have no idea so there ya go.
If you are still stuck pm me because I know. :p
Well, you see, if you had read the entire topic instead of just the beginning of my post you would know why I posted.

Well, you see, if you had read the entire topic instead of just the beginning of my post you would know why I posted.
sorry. I see now.

CLOSED

at topic starters request

Just for those who didn't realise yet, it's always faster to report a post instead of just adding "Can A Guide Please Close This?".

He heh... we're not mind readers you know (well... not all of us are) :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back