I need Help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Ok,So I have 2 tama's right now..Girl and Boy and they're both adults..

So my question is..Can tama's get married WITHOUT a love potion?

Answer please I need help Desperately.

Yes, they can mate. You need to connect them often. Bring their friendship level up to 4 hearts on both. (Friendship levels start off at 1 smiley face, and increase from there the more often they play together and give good presents to each other.)

Yes, they can mate. You need to connect them often. Bring their friendship level up to 4 hearts on both. (Friendship levels start off at 1 smiley face, and increase from there the more often they play together and give good presents to each other.)
Binary explained perfect! Yes, they can mate, but, they both must be adults (which you have!) and one needs to be at least four years of age. They must be at the partner friendship stage, where you have 4 hearts (which means they love each other). Then, you just keep connecting until they get married. Actually, I found that the love potion never works for me. ;) I find that if you get them to the partner stage and connect them a lot in one day, connect them once when they wake up the next day, and they usually get married from there!

Hope I helped, and Good luck!

CP

[SIZE=8pt]yes they can, but on the second day, that's when they have a baby :furawatchi: [/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back