I need help?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

softballgirl818

Reaction score
ok here's the problem there is a guy that I really like. I am not sure he likes me. I know he thinks i am cute. And he is really hot If you want to see a pic go on to www.myspace.com/randi_lee10 and go under photos and his name is Jed. I just need help with what I should do he is like my best friend and I am just so confused :eek: . he is a hockey player to, and I am thinking about telling him how I feel Is that right or wrong. plz plz plz plz help me.

Do you like him for him, not just his looks? Do you think he likes you for you, and not just your looks?

Looks catch the eye, but personality catches your heart

yes I do he is the only guy that has ever cared about me. And I do love his personality that is why I like him so much and because he's cute. but I talk to him day after day and I think he is likeing me more and more each day.

Even if you don't tell him, he will find out some day :) If things like that are meant to be, they will be.

Trust me, even if you don't tell him, someone will. Odds are, if someone doesn't it's not meant to be. I say tell him now, or thank the person who does later. :eek: Good luck.

Crowy~

Do you like him for him, not just his looks? Do you think he likes you for you, and not just your looks?Looks catch the eye, but personality catches your heart
Unfortunately >>

he does know that I like him but there is a big part of it he does not konw that I want to so badly want to tell him. And we have had over 200 people ask if we are going out yet. But every day I see him i want to tell him the biggest secret ever i write notes to him one a really strong one that brought us closer. And many of the songs I told him I wrote for him where the way I felt about him.

I wouldn't have gave information to get his pictures. Its not really "ok", unless he told you to. Which- I dont think he did.

yes I do he is the only guy that has ever cared about me. And I do love his personality that is why I like him so much and because he's cute. but I talk to him day after day and I think he is likeing me more and more each day.
[SIZE=8pt]Nick cared about you! Anyway, let the course of 'love' take it's course, and wait it out. sometimes it's better to wait "good things come to those who wait"[/SIZE]

If you are convinced that is true, go for it!

I am convinced that It is true but I think I runed it last night for us, because I was trying not to act so lovie in front of his friend and he wants to know why I like hm so much. I did not tell him though because i did not feel comfortable and now he wont leave me alone, Do you guys feel think I should tell (the guy I like)him how I feel or not.

nothing now cuz I am talking to him right now. And he is not made at me I had to be a body gard because My friend was going to get jumped If you guys know what that means. and he was upset by that.

Last edited by a moderator:
do you think I should belive his best friend that He likes me and He want's to go out with me. Help me make a desision

He hasn't said it in person to you so you will never be 100% sure.

If you're brave enough and are sure enough he likes you, casually walk up to him and ask him out. Go for it! XD

You know reading this topic, you seem to have this real bad habit of beating around the bush and being indecisive. Nothing wrong with that but as people have said, you'll never get anywhere if you keep going in circles instead of going straight ahead. Just get it over with and whatever outcome, you know you got clarity, and you can deal with other stuff later.

THATS THE SITUATION WITH ME AND ONE OF MY FRIENDS AND HE IS FREAKING HAWT!! BUT WE SAID WE COULD JUST BE FRIENDS FOR NOW AND ITS SO HARD BUT HES BEEN SO PROTECTICE LATELY SO MAYBE IDK... BUT BACK TO THE POINT HAVE U PRAYED ABOUT? BECAUSE SOME TIME I FIND MYSELF PRAYING TO GOD AND ASKIN FOR HELP... AND IF HE GIVES U GOOD SIGNS THEN UR MEANT TO BE BUT IF HE DOESNT THAT MEANS UR NOT! SO HOPEFULLY THIS HELPED YOU.. AND MAYBE UR JUS SUPPOSED TO BE FRIENDS LIKE ME IN MY SITUATION BUT HOPEFULLY FOR YOU R SAKE IT WORKS OUT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back