i need help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cruz911

Reaction score
does anyone know how to get a job on your tamagotchi v4.5 if you do plz contact me ASAP cuz i really need to know thanks. ;)

thanks so much,

cccruz911 ;)

*Topic moved to 'Help for New Tamagotchi Pet Owners'*

When your tamagotchi is an Adult, 24 hours after evolving you'll get a [!] letter, that is the interview for the job.

You have to have atleast 80+ GUTS to get ANY job. :)

just wait your tamagotchi will get a job after a while and i hope it gets a good job!

When your tamagotchi is an Adult, 24 hours after evolving you'll get a [!] letter, that is the interview for the job.
You have to have atleast 80+ GUTS to get ANY job. :furawatchi:
Not true. I though that too but then My gtamag had 47 pencil points, 10 star points and 26 flower points (sorry forgot the names) and still got a job. As a teacher(v4). And my v4.5 got a job at the TV stations byu having only 53 happy face points and few of the otrher ones

[SIZE=8pt]In order to get a job on the v4./v4.5, you have to have at least 80 skill points in whatever area is needed for that job. You will get a job offer one day after your tama turns into an adult. It will look like this : [!] Then to choose a job, you press the 'a' button when you see the 'away' sign. You can also press the 'b' button. Then, to see the list of jobs, press the 'a' button. [/SIZE]

When you come to a job you think you might want, press the 'b' button. Then you will be interviewed. If you pass, then you get the job! If you don't pass, then you go to the next one and so on. If you don't get a any of the jobs offered, then don't worry, you will get another chance the next day!

Hope I helped!

~*SF*~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back