I NEED HELP

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

flutterby

Reaction score
hey its flutterby, i need some avatar help. [sorry... i couldnt find an appripriate topic for this so i put it in suggestions.] here's what i need help with:

1) if i make an avatar on Paint, how do i make a URL so i can use it as an avatar??

2) how do i make my own avatar? is there a special way or some good avatar/icon maker i should use?

pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze help, i hate my current default avatar!!

.::flutterby::.

i will thank greatly the person who helps

...IF anyone helps :'(

*triple posting edited/deleted* Please don't post over and over begging for help. This isn't a live chatroom, and sometimes it takes time for a reply to happen. You tend to get help more when you don't persist. Also another tip for additional help would be to specify in your topic what the problem is instead of "OMG HELP ME" as those topics are so regular they could be ignored. - TigerLily013

Last edited by a moderator:
1) Once you make an avvie on paint, save it into one of your files, go to setting at the top of this website, click 'Edit Avatar'. Then click the 'Browse' button and find it in your files. Click upload and it should be there. (You can only upload certain types of avvies. Like GIF. JPEG. etc. So when you save it in paint, make sure it's one of those. I most of the time have to use a PNG file.)

2) If you wanna make your own avvie, try franksicons.com.

Optional: You can also try other avatar websites like Avatarmagic.com and iconator.com.

what I really wanna know is how to make a URL link for a paint avatar.. THANKS THO!! :p

.::flutterby::.

THANKS ALOT U GUYS if someone could pleeze lock this topic my problem is solved!!! THANKS AGAIN!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back