I need help...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

greendaygirl829

Reaction score
Ok theres this boy in my class hes super nice, funny, smart, cool, and cute! I really like him for who he is, He already has a girlfriend tho who doesn't even like him! She barely ever talks to him and talks to her "friend"(whos another boy, also his best friend) all the time. I think he might relize this soon. What do I do? I really like him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advice is for people who know what they want to find an easier way around.

Tell him you like him. Simple and done. You like him for all the right reasons, right?

Advice is for people who know what they want to find an easier way around.
Tell him you like him. Simple and done. You like him for all the right reasons, right?
Yes I do but It's not as simple as you say. Saying things are simple but when it comes to doing them, theres another story. If I tell he might be completly weired out. I can't even stand next to him in a line! I feel I have to impress him. If not I feel I fail myself. I would love to tell rather then it be spread through-out school with a twisted story but I don't want him to think its weird, him having a girlfriend and all.

First off you don't need to double post.

Second the advice I give is the same as the last person.

And third...you're making reasons and excuses for yourself not to do it and you're getting paranoid. You can't predict how he'd react no, but worse case scenario he isn't interested but you still suggest to stay friends. Best case scenario there's feelings on both sides and what you wish to do from there is yours to pick. Either way worrying and making up reasons and thoughts that bad stuff is going to happen will probably cause bad stuff to happen.

Try to be neutral minded on such things or better yet, wait until you're older to want to reveal one's feelings because it might just be too overwhelming for you right now.

First off you don't need to double post.
Second the advice I give is the same as the last person.

And third...you're making reasons and excuses for yourself not to do it and you're getting paranoid. You can't predict how he'd react no, but worse case scenario he isn't interested but you still suggest to stay friends. Best case scenario there's feelings on both sides and what you wish to do from there is yours to pick. Either way worrying and making up reasons and thoughts that bad stuff is going to happen will probably cause bad stuff to happen.

Try to be neutral minded on such things or better yet, wait until you're older to want to reveal one's feelings because it might just be too overwhelming for you right now.
I know I should just go for it, take a risk! Thats what life is for right? Well, we don't talk much yet its not like I like him from a far. We talk but not much, so just going up to him and saying "Hey, I like you" would be extremly hard and weird.

there are two ways to do this:

#1. Ok, if his girlfriend don't like him, ask him about his girlfriend and convince him to break up with her, they will break up then you ask him out.

Go up to him, ask him out and hope for the best.

I like #1 better because it's more fun but I would chose number two. ASK HIM OUT!!!!

Ah, young obsessive love <3

Nothing like it in the world.

Squidward is Cool, you must be a freaking geniouse. Nobody's mentioned that.

He'll eventually got bored with that girl if they honestly don't do anything together.

Until then, he's pretty much off-limits. But don't worry! By the time he and his girlfriend break up, I'm sure you'll have another excuse not to tell him by then =D

Ah, young obsessive love <3Nothing like it in the world.

Squidward is Cool, you must be a freaking geniouse. Nobody's mentioned that.

He'll eventually got bored with that girl if they honestly don't do anything together.

Until then, he's pretty much off-limits. But don't worry! By the time he and his girlfriend break up, I'm sure you'll have another excuse not to tell him by then =D
--.-- Not obsessive, Not that young, 14.

I can't just tell him, I've never just told someone, either they found out or someone told them. I can't help that I'm shy, I don't talk much of anyone.

I know I should just go for it, take a risk! Thats what life is for right? Well, we don't talk much yet its not like I like him from a far. We talk but not much, so just going up to him and saying "Hey, I like you" would be extremly hard and weird.
Well I didn't say go up and be like "I like you!" Get to know him better as others have clearly pointed out.

In my opinion, you're young until your late 20's. Young love keeps going till 16 or so. It does'nt matter how old you are, shy or not, or whether or not you have an obsession. You like him, you like him.

It does'nt seem like you're being reseptive to any advice whatsoever other than "Just ask him out."

If you tell him you like him while he still has a girlfriend, than you have almost no chance of a relationship. Even if you did, it would end in a mess. He has a girlfriend. You have to wait till he does'nt. Common knowledge.

In my opinion, you're young until your late 20's. Young love keeps going till 16 or so. It does'nt matter how old you are, shy or not, or whether or not you have an obsession. You like him, you like him.
It does'nt seem like you're being reseptive to any advice whatsoever other than "Just ask him out."

If you tell him you like him while he still has a girlfriend, than you have almost no chance of a relationship. Even if you did, it would end in a mess. He has a girlfriend. You have to wait till he does'nt. Common knowledge.
I know. It's just if he finds out that his girlfriend doesn't like him, should I ask him then?

[SIZE=13pt]So many of these types of topics. @.@' lulz[/SIZE]

Ok, firstly I just have a question for you.

If you've only talked to him a little bit, how do you know that he's this "Super hot, smart, funny guy". ;0

Before you even think about dating him, I think you should become his friend first!

Try hanging out with him a little more, make some more conversations with him.

Get to know him better first, before you go on loving him! x3~

[SIZE=13pt]So many of these types of topics. @.@' lulz[/SIZE] 

Ok, firstly I just have a question for you.

If you've only talked to him a little bit, how do you know that he's this "Super hot, smart, funny guy". ;0

Before you even think about dating him, I think you should become his friend first!

Try hanging out with him a little more, make some more conversations with him.

Get to know him better first, before you go on loving him! x3~
Ok I never said "super hot" I said cute. I know this because I talk to him, Hes in the highest math and reading class, and is always making jokes in homeroom.

Ok I never said "super hot" I said cute. I know this because I talk to him, Hes in the highest math and reading class, and is always making jokes in homeroom.
[SIZE=13pt]o.o..." Lol.[/SIZE]

Sorry over exaggerating. But still, like most people are saying, get to know him better.

:/~

Besides if your to shy to even get to know him better, then your for sure not ready to ask him out.

Love takes time! Besides, whats the rush to start going out with him so fast! ^-^"

I GOT MY PROOF!!

His Best friend and His girlfriend's conversation:

Best Friend:It sucks no one like me anymore...You use to

Girlfriend:But I told you! If me and him don't work out I'm going with you!

Best Friend:Well make it not work!

My guess is that the last day of school(2 more days) at the dance she'll dump him. I think he might ask me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back