i need help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloomgirl

Reaction score
now i know that this may not belong in this topic, but i didn't know were else to put it..... anyway i lost my v5 tamagotchi and i was wondering if anyone had any idea were it might be.....

B)

i know it is on travel but i am still worried about it....

THANKS!! :furawatchi:

Sorry, I do not know where you live, but usually, they can get lost in a couch or something.Maybe it can be in a cabinet or something.

I think this should be posted in Whats on Your Mind? But it could be in a draw, behind the couch or in pockets. Check if you have put it on a necklace as a key chain.

[TamaDanni]

CHECK EVERYWHERE! (Literally. I'm not kidding. That's how I found mine). Look at every sqaure inch of your house and look inside EVERYTHING. I guarantee you will find it. :D :p

Well, yeh, I think they knew that.

It might not be in your house, you might of left it in the car or on the bus or something.

[SIZE=7pt]And if you pass a place of the house you don't think it would be, CHECK IT ANYWAY! That's usually how I find all my lost possessions :D [/SIZE]

Best Wishes

barky

*Topic moved to 'What's On Your Mind'*

CHECK EVERYWHERE! (Literally. I'm not kidding. That's how I found mine). Look at every sqaure inch of your house and look inside EVERYTHING. I guarantee you will find it. :rolleyes: :unsure:
That's not entirely a true statement if she lost it in the last place being outside. I lost a Japanese Entama outside once with my lanyard when it came off my neck during walking the dog. Never found it.

Hopefully it still IS in the house. Good luck.

My couch eats everything. Maybe yours is hungry too?

I have lost my AngelGotchi in this thing. The first time I got that scary mosquito looking angel was when it was in the couch for a couple of days.

It also ate my Santagotchi. I was not too worried because at least it was in a protective case. I found that about 2 weeks later.

Did you check your pants pockets?

Let us know if you have found it. :rolleyes:

i found it thx everybody. it was in my parents room on there dresser under a book. there all happy and well. THX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back