I need help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Whitestorm

Reaction score
Me and my brother were in my sisters room and on her window there are those gel things shaped like birds that stick, well my brother took one off and threw it and it stuck to the wall, so we stared to throw them all up at the ceiling where they stuck. When we started to take them down where the black ones had been there were really dark black marks. We freaked out so my brother went to get a towel with water and I started to scrub at the marks. It wiped away some of the plaster so now its flat there when the rest of the ceiling is bumpy. Then I we tried to cover them up with wite out but I didnt realise that the white out was more white than the ceiling and it looks different in different lights. I'm really panicking right now because my parents dont react very kindly to us wrecking the house. What should I do???

Eek. I remember when I wrote on my door with chalk and I couldn't get it off so I covered it up with paper. xDD

My dad found out like 2 years later. xD Anyways, you should probably just tell them. It's the best thing to do.

Eek. I remember when I wrote on my door with chalk and I couldn't get it off so I covered it up with paper. xDDMy dad found out like 2 years later. xD Anyways, you should probably just tell them. It's the best thing to do.
Agreed :] just tell them and i sugjest you dont do that kind of stuff anymore...

Ooh. I remember once I drew on the walls with pencil, and finally my mom found out. Good thing we could just erase it. Sure, she was mad at me, but at least I didn't have to hide it.

Tell your parents. Even though they may not react they way you would like them to, it's better than trying to cover it up and be stressed all the time.

Oh yeah, and when I was in 4th grade I had a little toy frog (y'know the frogs, right? those frogs? aaaanyways...) and when I rubbed it against the wall, it's feet would rub black stuff on the wall. And I wrote my stuff on the wall with his foot lightly and I'm in 7th grade now and my parents still don't know...

Well if your door is any color besides brown, maybe you could secretly repaint it back over. But you have to tell them soon. ;__;

thanks guys, I told my mom about it but I don't think she was really paying attention as her answer was "thats nice" :l oh well, she'll find ou eventually

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back