I need help...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RubyKuchipatchi98

Reaction score
Hello, everyone...

I have about 20 tamagotchis, 16 of them running. I'm getting stressed at the fact that there are so many to look after...

They either die or turn into something unhealthy...

I just can't cope with it all, and I'm having a hard decicion with which ones I should put on pause.

I have:

Running:

2 V1 - Baby Blue and Transparent Orange (the orange is debugged)

2 V2 - Purple with Diamond shapes and Green Camoflauge

5 V3 - Yellow with TMGC on side, black with red silver bolts (european equivalent of the V4 like that), grafitti punk v3, cream with green swirls, see through melon soda.

2 V4 - Blue and yellow and green stars (transparent), glow in the dark

2 V4.5 - Orange, the globe

2 V5 - Red flower seeds, black and gold fire (both european)

2 V6 - See through pink with music notes, black with headphones

SOMEONE HELP PLEASE!!!!!!! :'(

I'm currently running only one, but I have run up to 5 at a time without problem in the past.

My recommendation:

Divide them into 4 groups of 4 or 5 Tamagotchis, such as below.

(a) 2 x V1 & 2 x V2

(b) 5 x V3

(c) 2 x v4 & 2 x V4.5

(d) 2 x V5 & 2 x V6

Run only one group at a time. Run each group for one complete generation then tab them and move onto the next group, looping back to group (a) after group (d).

Last edited by a moderator:
Look through all the tamas you own and remember when you got each one and how much you enjoyed it. You'll probably find you enjoyed some generations more than others, or simply a particular shell. Tab the others and play with maybe two or three of your favourites. You'll find it less stressful and you can devote more time to those ones so you'll get better characters/stop them dying.

I'd say only keep one of each version running, with exception of the V3 for which maybe you should run 2 or 3. I think you should keep only one of each version, maybe your favorite shell, maybe the highest generation, maybe your favorite character. Put the rest in a super secure spot where you know they'll be much happier, and then during summer or something start them up again. Good luck!

Violetchilluvr3

WOW! 16?! I'd agree with Binary, but that might be to complicated. I say, have a few going at a time, and when you get bored then swap for another version that you want.

Hope I helped!

Kuchi :wub:

I would say, keep your most favourite ones that you really enjoy looking after then pause the rest. Or you could do what Binary said because i think that's a really kool idea :lol: :rolleyes:

From Sakura-san123

Thanks people. I have about 42 tamagotchi's in total. It's so hard to choose! xD

Anyway, I'm just running 10 at the moment. Mainly my favourite designs. I have a few of them on pause. It's definately lifted a weight off my shoulders running only a few at a time.

I also think Binary's idea is a good one. I've made my own 'sets' of tamagotchi's which I will switch every couple generations. ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm a college student and have two jobs. I could not handle more than three at a time. I think it really depends on your lifestyle.

I'd keep your faves running and save the batteries in the others. Once you killed the batteries in your faves move on to your next crop of tams and play the batteries out of them too. Then replace and repeat. :)

I'd ditch 3 of the v3s, the v1s, one each of the v4/v4.5, and one of the v5s, but that's just me.

I'd definitely pause the v1 and v5 ones XD

Can't stand those versions.

Haha but that's only my opinion.

I agree with binary. You should divide your tamas into groups and choose your favourite :blink:

:eek: I'd say keep it simple. As you might've heard all of my tamas are currently broken :( but before I had 1 v2 and 1 v3 running...I still kinda think that was a piece of work, and they were only on 2 generation! I'm such a n00b lol :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back