I NEED HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ultrafox785

Reaction score
I got the first password for the king but it dissaperd ;)

does anybody know wat it waz :)

It is specific to your username. Other people's passwords will NOT work. Unfortunately there is no way of getting it back. Its really important to write down your password, especially with passworsd for the king and travel...

For me... passwords???? Who cares anyway!

You'll only get passwords from specific events (travelling, king) so when you KNOW you will get a password, get your paper and pencil ready!

If you've written it down and gone to Tamatown, but closed the window too quickly, go in to the king again.

Sorry but that's all I can do.

If you use the name libby as a log on and go to the king and type code 1030603054 it should let you in... Remember you have to use libby with no caps... Anyways can anyone tell me how to get the costum off my tamagotchi??? I put it on and now I can't get it off and my guy is pi**ed..... Help me too please..

know state da fact dat i said dat I DINDNT KNOW IT WAZ GONNA HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

set time 2 sleepin time and back 2 get rid of the costume

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back