I need help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaQueen8

Reaction score
Hey i'm new here and i also just got a new tamagotchi V3. I have some questions about it.

why does it pause when i didn't even do anything to it?

when i check to see if it's hungry or happy what is the training thing for?

how can i wake it up without having to reset it all the time?

if reseting it makes the ageing go longer, then how wake it up?

does it give a new game when it grows?

how long does it grow to the next thing?

how does it get married? ^_^ ^_^

HELP ME PLEASE!!

*Topic moved to 'Help for New Tamagotchi Pet Owners'*

Ok, I'll try to answer your questions:

1.) You must have accidentally paused it. Just hold down A and then press B to release your tama.

2.) Training determines what tamagotchi character it grows into. When they turn their back or cry and call out, praise them. If they call and they don't neede any meals or snacks, you give the a timeout. One of theese gives one training bar.

3.) Make sure your tamagtochi's time is real time. Then they should probably sleep as you do. If not, just adjust the time to the next morning. :eek:

4.) See answer above. :furawatchi:

5.) When it is a toddler, you get bump. As a teen you get hedding and flag, and as and adult you get memory and sprint. You get more and more games every time you age!

6.) Here are the growth ages:

Toddler: 1 hour of being a baby

Teen: When tamagotchi is 1 year old.

Adult: Anytime when tama is between the ages 3 and 4.

Old Timer: 10-16 years old.

7.) There are two ways:

1. The "Matchmaker" can come at certain times (around 10:00, 3:00, and 7:00) and she will present a mate. You can either except or reject them, but once reaching age 10-16 your tama cannot have her visit and will probobly die.

2. You can connect your tama with a member of the opposite

gender and they might get to love each other. When their friend ship level reaches ♥♥♥♥, you can mate them and they will have either boys or girls. Very cute!

Click here to see a V3 character chart if you need one. :D

Hope I helped and good luck!

just like tulip978 said and if you still have any questions look in the instructions or brows here at tamatalk! we have any thing you would need to know!

1.) You must have accidentally paused it. Just hold down A and then press B to release your tama.

2.) Training determines what tamagotchi character it grows into. When they turn their back or cry and call out, praise them. If they call and they don't neede any meals or snacks, you give the a timeout. One of theese gives one training bar.

3.) Make sure your tamagtochi's time is real time. Then they should probably sleep as you do. If not, just adjust the time to the next morning.

4.) See answer above.

5.) When it is a toddler, you get bump. As a teen you get hedding and flag, and as and adult you get memory and sprint. You get more and more games every time you age!

Old Timer: 10-16 years old

1.) You must have accidentally paused it. Just hold down A and then press B to release your tama.2.) Training determines what tamagotchi character it grows into. When they turn their back or cry and call out, praise them. If they call and they don't neede any meals or snacks, you give the a timeout. One of theese gives one training bar.

3.) Make sure your tamagtochi's time is real time. Then they should probably sleep as you do. If not, just adjust the time to the next morning.

4.) See answer above.

Old Timer: 10-16 years old
Tamagotchi_pal, I don't mean to be rude but that is part of my post. If you are quoting me or anybody, say so and don't make it look like yours. :wacko: Also, if that is what you wanted to say, you could have at least made your own wording. Please do not take mine.

Respectfully,

Tulip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back