I NEED HELP

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hony

Reaction score
im new and i dont know any thing about this wed site :blink: could some one help me i woul be really happy :lol: :mametchi: :kusatchi:

and could some one help me with some thing else, i am in year 5 and were not aloud tamas at school :D so me and my friends need a way to bring them with out them being taken of us

frome honey :wub: ;) :D :nyatchi: :( :hitodetchi: :gozarutchi: :chohimetchi: :nazotchi:

Well first,I'm new too so I don't know much.But I can help you with your problem at school.First,turn the sound off.To do that you hold down the button on your left('a' button)and press the button on your left('c' button).You can keep it in your backpack,locker or cubby.Pausing it or setting the time to about 10:00pm would also work so he doesn't die while your in class.I bring mine to school all the time and I've never gotten caught!:)Feel free to pm or message me.I might take awhile to pm or message you back 'cause I don't know how.

wat do tou do if you want to take it out to lunch?? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back