i need help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

speedhog

Reaction score
what to do?? my grandfather thinks that tamas arent for boys, i got to know it because a friend gave me a tama-like virtual pet of the cost of 1 buck, and meanwhile i had it he was angry at me, now actually i have a v3 and v4, but have to hide them from him, however, my mom and my grand mother know that i have them but they keep it in secret, but i feel that if he knew about them things would be better, what do you think that i should do? (however, if you are the person that asks of the 1 buck tama, its actually in storage)

Tell him tamagotchi's are for anybody not just girls. You shouldn't be afraid to tell him. All you want to do is be accepted right? :D

Tell him tamagotchi's are for anybody not just girls. You shouldn't be afraid to tell him. All you want to do is be accepted right? :wacko:
I think Lily12 is right. If you enjoy something, it shouldn't matter to your Grandfather.

-Tamaguy#1 :blink:

well.... i think that yes, ill tell him when i get a tamagotchi without ribbons... cute eyes, maybe hinotamatchi (because he gets angry when i have something cute, he catched me before in neopets, with cute pets) he has the fear that i become a boy that acts like a girl, weird fear, huh? or maybe ill tell him that my friend also has one, and tell him that im not going to change just because i like something cute

EDIT: i maybe bring my mom here and tell him so we will see if we can get prepared, it will be a little hard, cos we have had the v3 tama for 2 months in secret

Last edited by a moderator:
You Should Tell Him.. And If He Moans, After All It Is Your Dicision.

Tamagotchi's Are For Boys (Im A Girl Before Anyone Gets Ideas!) But I've Seen 3 Boys

With A V2 And ThenThere Is A Boy On My Best M8z Road Who Has A v2 + v3 + v4

And If They Are Not For Bois... Why do the come in boy colours ?? ;)

Its Not Like Your Gunna Become Liek A Girl ! xD

If You Like Sumat Cute It Aint Bad

Some boys Like Say a neopet Which is Fuzzy...But maybe its Blue n black.. I duno i dont think Like the mind of A boy...

(Thank god) :furawatchi:

I agree with It's Tina.

Also, he should be happy that you like it;

thank you everyone for helping me, im going to tell him soon, im going to get prepared to tell him

EDIT: actually hes not home, so i am preparing myself well

Last edited by a moderator:
:huh: You've Done The Right Thing! Good Luck

And Remember Its About Your Opinion Nobody Elses

Is your grandpa crazy? Tamagotchis aren't for just girls, guys have them too and if your Grandpa still thinks that they are gilry, just tell him it doesnt matter what he thinks about what you can play with its what you want to do and what you like so I say you should just keep playin bro! :huh:

That should be entirely your choice whether you own a tamagotchi, girl style or not (o.0), and you should just tell your Grandfather the truth

;P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back