I need relationship advice. :(

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

x.Tori.x

Reaction score
Ok, so I'm going out with this guy, (we're going to a school dance together tonight) and I'm not really interested in him, but I don't want to hurt his feelings. I'm into this other guy, and I'm too nervous to let him know. (HECK! I can't even work my nerve up to say hi to him yet) Advice?

Thanks for everything!

x.Tori.x

If you don't like him, don't be with him. No matter what, his feelings are going to be hurt. That's how relationships are.

Break it off before he gets too attached.

Hm, this is like what happened to me once. I liked this other girl, but this other girl liked me. But I just told her I didn't like her. 2 years later we're bestest friends and we talk all the time and walk home together. :D Don't sugar coat things. It kind of hurts more, I think. So yeah just tell it, but like nicely.

My friend went through this. If you are worried about hurting his feeling, say you feel it's best if you just stay friends. And for getting the courage to ask the other guy out, think about what the worst thing that can happen is. He could say no. Then, you're just back where you started. But if he says yes, you get what you want.

I would do something about this, or else you'll be stuck going to the dance with a guy you don't like and you'll be wondering what the guy you do like thinks about you. Good luck. :D

Edit: I just noticed you're other post, so....hope it went well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Listen, if you don't like him, you gotta tell him how you feel. If your too nervous, then there's other ways... over the phone, through MSN, or get a friend to do it. Personally, it'd be better off coming directly from you. And if you like this other guy, then GO FOR HIM. Don't waste your time on someone you don't care about, and don't lead him on pretending like you do. The longer you wait the worse things will turn out. Honestly though, you need to work on your confidence. It's natural to feel shy around someone, especially a guy your dating or like, but if you cant even say hi to him.... that's a little extreme. If you do go after the guy you actually like, make sure to be confident about it. Let him know how awesome you are, and don't like your shyness take away from that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back