I need some good books.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good books huh?

I think these are good:

The What If series

Skipping Christmas(Currently reading. So far so good.)

Morning Girl

Island Of the Blue Dolphins

The Princess diaries series

I mean, seriously. I've read everything I could think of. What are a few good books? No manga. I can't read manga without falling asleep...
=OOO Mangas awesome. Anyway, u should read the usual...Harry Potter, Twilight...maybe Warriors, Kiki Strike, Gilda Joyce, The Squad, Maximum Ride...whatever there is...or maybe just settle down with a good classic, like Pride and Prejudice.

I have another one: Kiki Strike: Inside the Shadow City

It's quite good. Action, suspense, mystery, you name it.

Some books i really like that arent horses are...

Nancy Drew Mystery Series

My Life and Other Catastrophes

Meg Cabots Princess Diaries Series

Mediator Series

The Running Man

Dont Call me Ishmael!!!!

The list goes on.

I have another one: Kiki Strike: Inside the Shadow CityIt's quite good. Action, suspense, mystery, you name it.
Oh! Yeah, that one's great! I totally forgot about those ones. I also suggest the sequel to that, Kiki Strike: The Empress's Tomb. I have yet to read it myself, actually, it's sitting in the back seat of the car, but I hear it's good.

I'd have to say Warriors is a must to read. I hate cats but my friend got me hooked on it. :(

Dragon rider is a good one :D

Stargirl :lol:

Dear America books if you like to see what happened to girls in earlier times :eek:

Corniellia and the Adoucious escapades of the somerset sisters B)

the liberation of Gaberial King B)

Harry Potter

Holes

Small Steps

Howl's Moving Castle (one of the coolest books I've ever read! ^^)

Castle in th Air (sequel to HMC)

Keys to the Kingdon series (my bgf {best-guy-friend} gave one to me and I like them)

You MUST read Howl's Moving Castle! That is my favorite book of all time!

Oh! Yeah, that one's great! I totally forgot about those ones. I also suggest the sequel to that, Kiki Strike: The Empress's Tomb. I have yet to read it myself, actually, it's sitting in the back seat of the car, but I hear it's good.
I'm reading it right now!!!

I don't like DeeDee, Luz, Betty, or Ananka in it.

They're really mean to Oona.

I won't spoil anymore! ;]

♪ Warriors Series - Erin Hunter

♫ Twilight Series - Stephanie Meyer

♪ Harry Potter Series - J.K. Rowling

♫ Fear Street Series - R.L. Stine

♪ Inkheart, Inkspell - Cornelia Funke

And has anyone mentioned Hunted-Fake ID or Hunted-Club Dread by Walter Sorrells yet? If not.. I will right now. They were both awesome. The main charactor is talented, clever, smart, and non-clingy. Good books.. Gooooood books...

Latest posts

Back