I NEED SOME HELP HERE!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ilikehoney

Reaction score
I keep connecting my 1 year-old V4 to my 2 year-old V3,but no matter hoe many times I connect them,they won't go from good friends to best friends!!Also,they always turn into the mailman before they go see the other tam,and then they change back when connection is over!PLEASE HELP ME!REPLY IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHY PLZ! :(

i had this happen to me before, when i connected a v4 to a v3- the exact same thing- i dont know why though, it might just be because u have a character that u can only get on a v4 and the v3 dosnt recognize it. -good luk :(

Last edited by a moderator:
i had this happen to me before, when i connected a v4 to a v3- the exact same thing- i dont know why though, it might just be because u have a character that u can only get on a v4 and the v3 dosnt recognize it. -good luk ^_^
yup

the reason it turns into a mailman is because it is a new character only in v4

I keep connecting my 1 year-old V4 to my 2 year-old V3,but no matter hoe many times I connect them,they won't go from good friends to best friends!!Also,they always turn into the mailman before they go see the other tam,and then they change back when connection is over!PLEASE HELP ME!REPLY IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHY PLZ! :nazotchi:
Hello ilikehoney.

You have to be an adult to be best frends,

and the nazotchi that comes up on the screen is

normal because a v4 and a v3 may have a v3 character

or v4 character so it comes up as nazotchi.

LA :chohimetchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back