I need to get a job :huh:

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamawave

Reaction score
I need to know what stats i need for a fire fighter and what game my stats are 30 21 20

Last edited by a moderator:
In order for your tamagotchi to have the Fire Fighter, you have to have intelligence so your tamagotchi won't do anything dumb, such as spreading the fire more :eek: . In order to get intelligence, you should play the game "Mimic" more than other games. To get extra intelligence points, you should get Mr. Turtlepedia as a teacher. It is pretty easy to get him, get more intelligence points than the other points ;) .

If you got Mr. Turtlepedia, go to the fifth icon and select it by pressing B. You will go to a screen where you can choose either "Work" or "PC". Your selector is automatically on "Work", so press the B button again. You will have a screen which has a sign saying "Away". Press the A button. Your tamagotchi will now be going to school. You will be playing the pencil game. There is one pencil, and two pieces of poo. If you get the pencil successfully, you will get some intelligence points. The one which doesn't flash at the end, is the one which contains the pencil ;) .

When your tamagotchi grows up to be an adult, you will get a [!] for job applications. Go to the "Fire Fighter" building. If you have enough Intelligence points, your judges will give you "O" "O" "O". Then you can press work and you will get your salary :ph34r: .

Good luck with the job interview :p .

//TamaPATCHI

In order for your tamagotchi to have the Fire Fighter, you have to have intelligence so your tamagotchi won't do anything dumb, such as spreading the fire more ;) . In order to get intelligence, you should play the game "Mimic" more than other games. To get extra intelligence points, you should get Mr. Turtlepedia as a teacher. It is pretty easy to get him, get more intelligence points than the other points ;) .
If you got Mr. Turtlepedia, go to the fifth icon and select it by pressing B. You will go to a screen where you can choose either "Work" or "PC". Your selector is automatically on "Work", so press the B button again. You will have a screen which has a sign saying "Away". Press the A button. Your tamagotchi will now be going to school. You will be playing the pencil game. There is one pencil, and two pieces of poo. If you get the pencil successfully, you will get some intelligence points. The one which doesn't flash at the end, is the one which contains the pencil ;) .

When your tamagotchi grows up to be an adult, you will get a [!] for job applications. Go to the "Fire Fighter" building. If you have enough Intelligence points, your judges will give you "O" "O" "O". Then you can press work and you will get your salary :ph34r: .

Good luck with the job interview :p .

//TamaPATCHI
what about other ones :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back