I need to know the real answer!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Debatchi993

Reaction score
It's almost my birthday and I wan some Jpanese games for Gameboy Advance and PS2. The names are Tokyo mew mew and Pichi pichi pitch pitto! Live start. Will the GBA game work on the american ds and the Ps2 game work on the american PS2? :(

GBA, DS and PSP are Region free. Meaning you can play Japanese games on a non-japanese hand held. I own three Japanese DS games and two Japanese DS games. For the PS2, you need either a swap disk or get your PS2 modded. Modding an old model PS2 is your best bet.

GBA, DS and PSP are Region free. Meaning you can play Japanese games on a non-japanese hand held. I own three Japanese DS games and two Japanese DS games. For the PS2, you need either a swap disk or get your PS2 modded. Modding an old model PS2 is your best bet.
When you say GBA, that applies to SP too, right? I really want a copy of Fire Emblem 6 (Japan Only) ... :)

You answered one of my questions with this thread, thanks~!

Debatchi993: Good luck getting those for your birthday!

When you say GBA, that applies to SP too, right? I really want a copy of Fire Emblem 6 (Japan Only) ... ^_^  

You answered one of my questions with this thread, thanks~!

Debatchi993: Good luck getting those for your birthday!
The GBA and SP are the same handheld. There is no differnce in between them. Just one is pocket sized and slimmer. I'm an importer, so most of my handhelds are Japanese and PAL region games. Alot of games I have to import, because I can't get them in the states.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back