i need your help !

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Christine.

Reaction score
okay i have this boyfriend.and all he wants is ....well you know.=[

i really like him so should i talk to him or just DUMP him please help me =[[ :rolleyes:

I think first, if you really like him, talk to him. If he doesn't understand, dump him. Any guy like that is not worth a girl's time.

If he truly respects you, he will wait until you are ready to go further in the relationship like that. If not, then I agree, he isn't worth your time. A good boyfriend/significant other would support decisions you make and respect when you're ready to do stuff in the relationship, as well as listen to you.

@GotchiGirl96: I am confused a bit too. I believe it is either kissing or.....well..that is the only possibility I can think of so far.

Anyways, do you really like him? Is he worth spending your time with? Think about those two questions. If you said no to both of them, then he is worth dumping. If you said yes to both of them, then keep him unless he is really irritating you. :)

umm if I had a boyfriend like that then I would just say no. dont even talk 2 him cuz hes just goin to go another girl after hes done with u.

I seriously think that if he's pushing you, you need to forget about him and move on with your life.

She means he wants her to have sex with him.

Dump him. Really, hes not worth it.

*BaBi*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back