I overdosed on

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Hello Kitty~

Reaction score
Okay so you know those pepto bismol tablets for kids? Well I had an impulse and they tasted so good so I ate 8 and a half. And then I read the label after Im done eating and it says don't go over 2 in a day... and right now my stomach hurts like hell, anyone know if I should see a doctor or eat something...

X_x

Ehrm, if you overdose I believe the bottle should instruct you to call 911.

If you took four times the reccomended dose, I think you should at least see a doctor. Overdosing is serious.

Call your local nursing hotline, call your doctor, or if it really starts to get bad call 911.

Are your parents home? Tell them right away.

Yes, the doctor should do it.

The doctor worked when I mistook some random meds for lollies and ODed 5x the daily limit. They induced vomiting and put me on different meds to flush it out.

But yes, the doctor man shall fix it all, not Bob.

You should definately see a doctor. Overdosing is very serious. Get help ASAP, since none of us want you un-well. Good Luck!

(P.S. I once ate 36 Orange Flavoured Vitamin C tablets when kids under 12 are only meant to take 2 a day ;O...I went to the doctors and he helped me :p )

You have pretty much 4 choices xP

Call 911

Call a doctor/go to the ER

Call poison control(recommended, they'll tell you if you need a doctor or not)

Wait it out (definitely not recommended)

I overdosed by accident one time. Stupid really. I took a vicodin for a headache and about an hour later I'd forgotten and my throat hurt. I then took some nyquil. I don't have a gag reflex, so I couldn't make myself throw it up. We ended up calling poison control and they told me to drink sugar water to try and empty the meds through my bladder.

In the end it worked and I was fine. Slept like a baby that night <.<;

I personally recommend calling poison control. If it's not on the bottle, which it should be, you should be able to 411 it.

All you'd have to do is tell them exactly what you took and the symptoms you're experiencing. They should be able to diagnose the problem and either tell you a home remedy or tell you to go to the ER/see a doctor.

You should definately see a doctor. Overdosing is very serious. Get help ASAP, since none of us want you un-well. Good Luck!
(P.S. I once ate 36 Orange Flavoured Vitamin C tablets when kids under 12 are only meant to take 2 a day ;O...I went to the doctors and he helped me :) )
Those taste good! And 2 is only recommended. Unless it says otherwise they are fine to just eat. Well thats what mine say. Yummish!

I think it is time to close this thread.

The advice is pretty much the same and being repeated over and over.

In all cases like this, it is sensible to check the meds pack before you take them... and if you think you took too much perhaps you should first check with a responsible adult rather than asking members of a Tamagotchi forum ;)

CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back