I Paused It.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LoganEr

Reaction score
Ok, I know it sounds stupid. But I keep it in my pocket and I had the sound off and everything so it wouldn't bother me during a family event. My family's very touchy. Well, I decided to show it to my little cousin because she loves the things and to my horror it was...Paused! I didn't do it, it must have happened in my pocket and I can't find my User's Manual, so I have no idea how to undo it.

Can anyone here tell me how to unpause my Tamagotchi? I'm supposed to call my friend when it evolves so she'll have a reason to come visit. And I need to play with it. Withdrawal! Mwahahaha.

hold down the left button then press the middle button it does not have anything to do with time.

no just if u wanna set the correct time...or maybe do i talka about another pause function cus i have connexion ^^;;

hold down the left button then press the middle button it does not have anything to do with time.
Yay! Someone who knew what I meant! Thank you so much. Croissant as thanks?

i have connexon 2 but are u trying to set the time or pausing and unpausing?

sorry i was talking about connexion or didnt remebere that there was differences bout the pause

Last edited by a moderator:
no problem. but you don't have to tuch the the time to pause or unpause. and i have to

no problem. but you don't have to tuch the the time to pause or unpause. and i have to
I have one of the new American ones. It's pink. >.> I just pressed the A and B button. I only wanted to know how to unpause it. I really did pause it in my pocket.

okay what i was meaning was on connexion..go to the clock and press left and right buttons then if u wanna unpause press the midlle button to scroll trough cus this is like when u set the date and clock to something else

Yes, connections have a special pause feature and it can be done and undone by pressing A and B at the same time, as was said. This information is indeed in the instructions that came with the unit.

I misplaced my instruction booklet. I wouldn't be here if I still had it. Because then I'd have had no reason to join a Tamagotchi community until I needed help with something the book didn't cover.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back