i pod luvers

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

do u like i pods?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on seriously you guys. . .its getting to the point where when you go to what happened to my tama, not even half of them have anything to do with the topic!!!

CAN YOU ALL JUST PLEASE CHECK WHAT FORUM YOUR IN BEFORE YOU POST!!!

I dont normally say this but can someone please close this topic?!?!?!?

[SIZE=21pt]like i said before this is [/b]tamatalk not ipodtalk. Yeah I guess I like them there cool.[/SIZE]

That wasn't so nice, just because someone is a newbie here, that does not mean that u can get so angry as to sAY THAT! And I, for one, personally agree that ipods rock and or rule our worlds! Maybe next time, u should check the 'What's On Ur Mind" forum, though*sheepish grin* no offence to u whatsoever, though!

Don't worry, sometimes people make mistakes. Next time, try to look at the different areas to find the best place for your topic.
:( :( :(
Yeah, I agree with tamadogg. Just check what forum u think your topic will fit best under and ur good to go! Like for instance, this topic could be under What's On Your Mind? or (Non) TamaTalk. :(

Um... wrong section.... and prolly wrong site... and thia has no purpose watsoever. tamatalk is all about talking and asking questions about taMAGOTCHIS.. NOT IPODS... And its IPOD not i pod......so if you wanna talk about ipods go somewhere else.
yo, ur rite, but i this site has a section which is "whats on ur mind?" if someone can moove this there, that would b great

My mom has an Ipod Nano... and I can't use it. :rolleyes: It sucks.

This should be in Non-Tamatalk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back