I put in a fake age, please don't ban me.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamaguy2

Reaction score
I put in a fake age, I'm 8 but my mom told me to put in that age

I think alot of people lied about their age.

I don't think you'd get banned or even suspended from TT. ;]

This site doesn't have an age restriction as far as I know.

But you type very well and I appreciate that ;)

Not trying to gloat or anything but I'm the best speller in my class

Well, that's not really what I meant. Most people, even 16 and 17 year olds to any age are too "lazy" (and lazy= stupid) to remember to type correctly. And you're eight and do take care to type properly. I appreciate that.

Oh, if I don't reply for a while that means I'm going home. (At grandmas house)

You shouldn't get suspended to banned. If your mother told you to fake your age it was probably for your safety.

And your spelling is fantastic!

yeh most of tem type lik dis cuz they dont fel like typing

It's ok :nazotchi: , they won't there's no age suspension. I'm surprised you're 8 and you type like that.

It's alright! :nazotchi:

I don't think you will get abannded from Tamatalk. Thank you for telling us the truth though! :(

It's just that your mum is trying to protect you, and I she doesn't want you to get hurt!

So it's alright! We forgive you! :lol:

-NINJA

ps. You are a very nice speller

I say Im 36 on Youtube X) Just to see the cool videos and because I dont want to be looked down as a kid who can only watch the Retard videos

Yes, you do type very well for being only 8 years old. I am also the best speller in my class. And I am also like the smartest person in the whole grade, so yeah. Anyways, back on topic.

Don't worry, you won't be banned. I once had my age as 99. Obviously I'm not 99, but it was okay because TamaTalk doesn't have that kind of age thing because it's not an invision free site where you have to be 13 and all that stuff. So, yeah. Don't worry.

Your mom probably just made you put in a fake age to protect you.

Plus,you are a good speller// I wish i could spell that well lol,im the worst[or 1 of em] in my class :p

Thanx guys, any way some times I type/write em' and lol every now and then.

Last edited by a moderator:
I totaly undersrtand why you put in a fake age. Its actuyaly a good idea and i do it al the time. Its not that im mean, its because I want to protect myself becasue the internet is a very dangerous place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back