I REALLY need help PLEASE

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Julie L.

Reaction score
Hello, my problem is really weird. I bought my Tamagotchi V4 last year, but only opened it this year. But I didn't use it right away because I didn't have the time at the moment, so I kept it in a drawer. Last month I took it out to use it, I took off the little label that every Tamagotchi have to activate it and the little egg appeared on the screen. But when I used the button to put the date and time, it froze ! So I reset it, but it keeps happening the same thing ! I changed the battery, and it still does the same thing. Sometimes it froze with the sound ( a long biiiiiiiip) and sometimes 2 lines appears on the screen and I don't know how to make it work.

If anyone can help me I would really appreciate it.

Thank you.

maybe it got dust into its system or something. take it apart and clean it

Hello, my problem is really weird. I bought my Tamagotchi V4 last year, but only opened it this year. But I didn't use it right away because I didn't have the time at the moment, so I kept it in a drawer. Last month I took it out to use it, I took off the little label that every Tamagotchi have to activate it and the little egg appeared on the screen. But when I used the button to put the date and time, it froze ! So I reset it, but it keeps happening the same thing ! I changed the battery, and it still does the same thing. Sometimes it froze with the sound ( a long biiiiiiiip) and sometimes 2 lines appears on the screen and I don't know how to make it work.If anyone can help me I would really appreciate it.

Thank you.
Maybe it's a fake??? ;) :( :)

that happened to me too. It happened to my first V2 that i ever had. My first tamagotchi. it did the same thing to mine as it did to yours. But my problem was that it got water on it. And i don't know how but it did. So maybe when they packaged it , it maybe got water on it.

that happened to me too. It happened to my first V2 that i ever had. My first tamagotchi. it did the same thing to mine as it did to yours. But my problem was that it got water on it. And i don't know how but it did. So maybe when they packaged it , it maybe got water on it.
Sounds likely.

that happened to my v3 once, because my baby bro slobbered all over it. i think if it get wet it stops workin or weird glitches happen. SORRY ABOUT UR TAMA!!!

Try to change the battery and that's just about all I know how to do sorry I couldn't help more....

Oh I'm feel sooooo sorry for you!!!! I now how you feel...I spilled chocolate milk on my V4, V4.5, and V5. only my V4 lived. I was sort of lucky, because my V4 is the one I would have choose to live if I could have choose. :0

Ok ok! This happened to my (very special) v 1 (yes you heard right, v 1, my first tam) and it works, but only because something happened to the battery slot it doesn't work. It sometimes has to black lines on it, but i don't know. I don't know what could be worng, unless it got soaked, dropped, or crushed. I don't know what happened, but....hmmm.... (sorry just thinking) maybe something happened to the memory when you had the little tag thing in and when you left it in your desk for a year....?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back