I REALLY NEED MIMITCHI!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tAmAcHoCo

Reaction score
:unsure: I would really like to get a Mimitchi :wacko: !

IT'S SO HARD TO GET!!

anybody have any tipz? :wacko:

im desperate.pliz help!

THANKZ!

Hi I can say that with my Tama I started about two weeks ago and now my 2nd generation adult changed to a Mimitchi today. My first gen went: shiropuchitchi, hitodetchi, ufotchi then mametchi( I took good care to watch and make sure she never had more than one heart gone at any one time, discipline 100%-all training bars by day 2 and never let her go too long before cleaning her up-checked on her at least every 10-15 minutes thru day) She joined with a furawatchi from the matchmaker and had a puchitchi, kuribotchi, ichigotchi and then a Mametchi( I followed the same kind of discipline and care but once while he was connecting with another Tama his happiness hearts went to zero before I noticed) I also played alot of games in between feeding snacks and only played jump( cuz I'm really good at it....tried to lose games too often) Hope this will help but not sure if it really matters how good care you take cuz I know someone who let Tama call for discipline and did nothing and fed alot of snacks and didn't play many games get a young mimitchi......

Tamatansy

Hey sorry I ment to say Mimitchi on that last growth chart LOL!!!

I like Mametchis best....they are so cute and active

Tamatansy

Treat your Tama PERFECTLY. Never let it's hearts go below one. Barely ever feed it sweets. Always exercise it but make sure it doesn't get too skinny. Train it all the way. Only connect with one of the opposite gender, and marry them when the Tamas are old.

Possible Character: Mimitchi or Mametchi

I got it off a website

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back