I really want some advice!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gotchigurl43

Reaction score
How can i be outgoing and friendly next year, and make lots of new, close friends?? i appreciate any tips!

Next year of school, or are you talking about something else? If you're talking about school, try joining a club or two--if your school has any. Especially any clubs that seem interesting to you, because you might meet people who have the same interests as you. As for being outgoing and friendly, try smiling every now and again and talk to other people.

Be friendly. If you're friendly to other people, they will be friendly to you. Try starting up some conversations with people, such as "oh, I like that shirt you're wearing, where'd you get it?" and stuff like that. Give people you can call "acquaintances" a smile or two in the hallways. And be yourself! If you appear like an all-round friendly, caring person, then people will most definitely want to hang out with you and get to know you. And like mentioned above, join a club or two, it will help you get to know people better who share the same interests as you, which is the perfect way of making new friends.

Good luck! :)

Be friendly. If you're friendly to other people, they will be friendly to you. Try starting up some conversations with people, such as "oh, I like that shirt you're wearing, where'd you get it?" and stuff like that. Give people you can call "acquaintances" a smile or two in the hallways. And be yourself! If you appear like an all-round friendly, caring person, then people will most definitely want to hang out with you and get to know you. And like mentioned above, join a club or two, it will help you get to know people better who share the same interests as you, which is the perfect way of making new friends.

NOW THATS GREAT ADVICE!!! :D

I used to be REALLY shy which doesn't work when you want to make friends but this year I just went all out on who I am and I met a lot of neat friendly people that I now hang out with regularly. So Get out of your comfort zone, be different stand out. (But not to crazy xD) I was also in some sports as well but clubs work too! ^^ Do things that you like and you will find people that have things in common which are the best friends you can get!

Ask people what there names are (if you don't know them) and have conversations with them and most importantly have a smile on your face:]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back