I said NO to the matchmaker... what now?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

morgansmom

Reaction score
I am in my 3rd generation, and wanted to see what would happen if I said "no" when the Matchmaker offered me a new mate. He disappeared, and didn't give me a second choice. Will I get another chance, or will my Tama die childless?

The matchmaker usually comes atleast twice in your pets life time. I think...

Last edited by a moderator:
No need to panic :huh:

The Matchmaker will come again soon.

.//CS

Yes, like everyone already stated: wait again. But be careful, if you reject the MM to much, she will not come untill the next Generation! :D Good Luck. :D

~Tama-Love~

the machmaker cam to mine like 6 times i sed no all the time and wen he was 10 he turnd into a ojitchi and she never cam again

The Matchmaker will come at 11:00 am, 3:00 pm and 7:00 pm. So yes you will get more chances.
I'm not trying to be rude or like a know-it-all. But it's not 11:00am, you're thinking 10:30am. 3:00pm and 7:00pm are right. But the matchmaker doesn't come at 11:00am.

*~Tamagotchi~*

Thanks. He returned again this morning. Now we have ANOTHER baby boy! This is the fourth one in a row!! Won't we ever get a girl? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back