I saw a tama at school...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I_Luff_Meh_Tama_!

Reaction score
This girl had a wierd looking tamagotchi at school. I asked her if I could see it, but she looked at me like I had feet growing out of my head. This tama looked like this: https://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b341/rea.../schooltama.png

Except it was a lighter pink... like baby blanket pink. It wasn't V3 or V2... I have no idea what it was! So I'm wondering, is it an older one, or is it a EnTama, or other Japanese one? I couldn't see the screen, but the above picture is what I could see. It was that shape, also, not the circular shape.

Thanks.

I had one that died because I eft it in my backpack for about a week, and forgot about it, I just found it a few minutes ago... it looked like it had a giant square head, it had big lips, a small body, and when it opened its mouth it looked like a heart. I don't know what it was called, but It's V.3 since it was on my V.3... lol.... anyways.... I didn't see it on any lists over the internet, so I was just curious....

It looks like a 1996-1997 edition one. Mine came today. It's small with a sort of point on top where the keychain is, did it look like that? They don't connect either.

It looks like a 1996-1997 edition one. Mine came today. It's small with a sort of point on top where the keychain is, did it look like that? They don't connect either.
wow, that was the tama around when i was born then!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back