I saw high school musical for the first time!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GotchiGirl96

Reaction score
Ok, so there I am, flipping through channels and I see that high school musical is on. I've never seen it, never had the desire to see it, but I just figured since there's nothing else really on for me to watch, I just had to put it on.

So I'm watching. Oh God, then Troy and Gabriella start singing. Zac Efron- probably one of the worst singers on that show. And Vanessa Hudgens- her voice is like so fake. I wonder what it would sound like if she were actually singing and they weren't just lipsinking.

I'll have to say that when Sharpei and her partner, uh, what the heck is his name? Well, I don't know but I was surprised because they were actually okay. Much better then the other two anyways. Now I'll have to say, it was better than I expected. The plot of the movie was nice, and I can't believe I'm saying this, but I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Have you ever had those times where there's nothing to watch, then you come across something you were never really interested in seeing, but put it on anyway and enjoyed it? Tell your stories here. And also, you can comment about what you think of High School Musical.

They don't lip. They recored it in a studio, and lip there own voice in the movie. NO ONE KNOWS THAT?!?!?

Zac is the only one who doesn't really record. I am not a big big fan, but I don't hate it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate High School Musical. It is horrible. But hey, thats just my opinion.

They don't lip. They recored it in a studio, and lip there own voice in the movie. NO ONE KNOWS THAT?!?!?
Zac is the only one who doesn't really record. I am not a big big fan, but I don't hate it.
Well yeah, but it sounds half computerized anyways. I think she was saying they sounded totaly fake-y with a bunch of added tech. to make it sound better. Sometimes the singing didn't even match up too well. o.o;

I'm sure it's happened to me before but I can't remember what the movie/show was.

Maybe Steely-dude wasn't the greatest actor?.. xD

I haven't watched Disney Channel in ages. I can't stand it..

The last thing I caught and enjoyed when I was channel-surfing was.. A Johnny Cash biography show thing.. xD

But I don't watch a whole lot of TV anymore..

Last edited by a moderator:
Lolz. They actually record their voices and then they use all those computery techy stuff to make it sound almost average. You know, my opinon has also changed over Hannah Montana. I don't like her music, but I do enjoy her show. It's scary. I feel like one of those crazy girls who actually like all those wannabe singers. I don't, I just enjoy their shows.

I didn't mind the songs as much, but I thought the plot was horrible. "Omgz liek we can't b togethur becauze of cliques onoz"

Anyways, I personally thought the Da Vinci Code would be worse then it actually was, but even though it was just like a cookie-cutter version of the book, and the characters weren't that well depicted (maybe they started that way, I dunno) I think that if the Harry Potter movies tried to follow their example of sticking to the book, the HP movies would be way better. Maybe because pretty much EVERYTHING in the Da Vinci Code had to do with the plot and not much could be taken out.

Actually I was just talking about this with my friend on the phone about an hour ago 0_________o

Yeas actually, xD, I got mad too! I was bored so I was watching Yu-Gi-oh (Bleh) and then in the middle of the 'good' (More like entertaining ^^) part it was like 'To be continued...' I got mad >.< I never watched it either... xD

First of all; it's Drew Seely. Second; I'm glad you enjoyed High School Musical. Third; Yes, they do record their voices. Vanessa, Zac, Lucas (Ryan, Sharpay's brother/partner, just so you know GG96), and I dunno who else, mixed their voices. Ashley's voice was the only one who's voice didn't need mixing. I think so. And yes, Zac and Drew had their voices mixed together. Drew does the concerts and stuff.

I love HSM and HSM2 and stuff, but, the plots are kind of stupid. But, I love their voices, though.

And I think that happened to me before. Yeah, it has. It was The Replacements. It's not really that bad. I have nothing to watch in 12:00 in the morning. I think the Power Rangers, too. ^_^

They had horrible outfits that were poorly put-together in both movies.And I think wardrobe had a personal vendetta against Ryan

Are they serious?
Hahah, so stunning. /sarcasm

Anyway, HSM gives me the creeps. I've seen most of it before. I was scared, and I covered my ears when those mental pipsqueaks started singing. :| Get my point? I HATE HSM. DD:<

HMS1 wasn't ENTIRELY horrible, but the second one was all... lame. (*cough*butieventuallysawonelamer.itwascalledMegasnake.*cough*)

How can u guyz hate hsm its wicked HSM1 is really good and its there real voices ever hear of them there american singers and HSM2 is gonna be good too it comes out on disney canannel in less then a month

I know how you feel. I used to hate Green Day's guts then I became obsessed with Green Day xD I still hate HSM after I watched it once on the way to a hockey tourney.

I think both High school musicals are cheesy (just my opinion) and I really hate them. The songs in the first one are OK but the ones in the second one is just :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back