I seriously need help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sandragotchi

Reaction score
O.k i have a project due this monday for Language class. Were designing a book called "T is for Toys" . Each student gets assigned a letter. I got the letter "H" and i decided to do Hello Kitty. What i'm asking you guys for help is to help me find facts about hello kitty and cute pictures after that i will think of a cute poem to go along with it as assigned

Um, you can't do that by going on google and reading the wiki article? How hard is that?

I'm starting to think that asking for homework help on the internet is cheating.

Yay! I know lots of facts ^.^

1. Hello Kitty Has a twin sister.

2. Hello Kitty has a boy friend

3. Her last name is white

Is this the kind of information you need? Tell me, and I can give you more info.

Um, you can't do that by going on google and reading the wiki article? How hard is that?I'm starting to think that asking for homework help on the internet is cheating.
I looked on google and wiki allready but it had completely nothing and the only reason i made this topic is because i know that some people here are from japan and know alot about hello kitty

Do you need to know about the character, or the brand? I have tonnes of both.

About the character like facts about it like when it was created and how it got it's name stuff like that

and what i need the most is a full body picture of hello kitty in her normal clothes because i've been looking for 3 hours and i can't find one

Picture.

That's all I want to do, for I do agree with Pyonchit, at soke level this must be cheating.

Yeah, this is pretty much like cheating. I bet your teacher wouldn't be so happy if she/he knew that you were so desperate and lazy that you had to go and ask complete strangers off the internet for answers for YOUR homework. It's YOUR homework, meaning YOU do it, not us. And I'm sure you can find a book in your school's library about hello kitty, read one of the stories. It's sure to give you a ton of information.

Yeah, this is pretty much like cheating. I bet your teacher wouldn't be so happy if she/he knew that you were so desperate and lazy that you had to go and ask complete strangers off the internet for answers for YOUR homework. It's YOUR homework, meaning YOU do it, not us. And I'm sure you can find a book in your school's library about hello kitty, read one of the stories. It's sure to give you a ton of information.
ya, it would be, but to be polite, here is a website to go to.

www.hellokitty.com

mametchi :D

thank you all that helped it isn't cheating becuase there is way more to the project then this. this is just step and it's about 10% of the whole project

a guide may close this because i am not getting many answers and just compliants that it's cheating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back