I stink with him and my pets keep dieing...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stephdragon10

Reaction score
If you have any help for me, please tell me.

WHy is it that I got a pet and then restarted it and got a different pet the rest of the time. 18 times, 17 times I got that stupid toddler thing that looks like a star!

Anyone? Anywhere??? I have my tamagotchi, ANy useful help and I will give you cheat codes. I have all 5! I aint lieing. Costume and food and stuyff!

when u get a star that means ur taking good care of him you arent doing anything wrong at all, lol

Well actually I LOVE that stupid star. :huh:
So do I. :(

I always wanted the Acorn dude though...

ANyways, just be patient, there aren't that many choices at that stage anyways, and your Tamagotchi shoudl evolve into a teenager pretty soon.

Look, he's/she's only going to stay as a star for twenty-four hours (approx.) so just wait it out (pausing him/her will just make the process slower).

~Kiz :D

i kinda like the star since i have it cause it looks cute but i still want a teen! and i happy that now i know that it will turn into a teen shortly

[SIZE=12pt]It should turn into a teen within twenty-four hours, not long if you think about it.[/SIZE]

~♥ Flaaafy ♥~

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I like the star character. :wacko: Cute little guy. Like the others say you have to be patient with it so it'll change into something else you might like. :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back