I talked to Santa!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But I'm 10 and I belive in Santa...So That's just my opinion and you have yours!
Well I'm not going to argue even though believing in SANTA is not an opioin it is real of fake. There is one person whos topic I saw said they found their parents moving around late at night putting the presents under the tree because they'd hit the bell and they came down to them swearing.

It wasn't Santa talking to you that is a fact. If santa was real then he lives in the north pole and there's no iternet (magic or no magic) out there and Santa is to busy at this time of year if he is real.

Finally if todlers were allowed on this site they couldn't read this any way. The youngest I've seen is like six and they have probally never set foot in (non) Tamagotchi Talk.

I'm not being mean just telling the truth and I think telling people santa is real is crule because your liying to the kid until it's to old or finds out and that's not fair.

please dont say these things there are toddlers on this site. ;)
and that must of been fun talking to him. but is it the real santa? :D
actualy no, there arent any toddlers on this site.

toddlers are like, 2.

some 2 your olds cant even speak, much less even type on the computer, or read, or even do ANYTHING on the computer.

but w/e.

and please, lets stay on topic.

this isnt a topic about debating if santa is real or not.

its about santas MSM/IM w/e

thanx

Well you know that saying "you learn something new everyday"?Well the thing I learnt is that Santa Claus has an MSN account and I added him and we talked!

He's really nice... PM me for his e-mail(you can find out if you have been good or bad!)

But you have to have messenger live first so yeah!
Santa isn't real! It's probably a Hotmail staff person talking to you, disguising as Santa.

Well... I know other people don't belive in Santa But I do. You are enitiled to your opininion.

I do think there are people that are young(er) children... Oh well I don't care if it's the real Santa or not I can talk to him

You weren't hahaha man, I love screwing around with those bots XD
StudyBuddy helps with homework and SmarterChild they're on my AOL
yea Smarterchild is on my Msn and so is Spleak, and HomerBot (yea theres a Msn bot called Homer -as in the simpsons- bot but he never talks)

Saint Nicholas was a real person at one time. Now, I'm not going to explain if Santa isn't real or if he is, because some people have different opinions and stating them is nice, but not if you put it rudely. Personally, I do not beleive in Santa Claus. I'm sorry if that upsets anyone or anything, But I just don't. People who ant to excite children about magical things put up bots on the internet so you can talk to "Santa". I'm OK with that. I like messing around with bots too! Oh, so much fun... But anyway, the point is, People say that Santa Clasu could not travel to over millions of houses in one night with millions of presents in one bad that big, but have they not though about super humungous Glad Force Flex bags? (lol) Also, what about time zones??? Santa is a mystery to all living. There yuo have it.

Guys!! Come on, where is your Christmas Spirit?? :)

You can try to use logic and science to say Santa doesn't exist, but logic dictates and scientific fact states that something cannot be disproven unless you have proof of it's non-existance. That is the very BASIS of scientific fact and theory.

So please, if you don't believe in Santa, that's your opinion and it's fine. :lol: But I don't want to see one more person trying to convince another member here that they shouldn't believe as well, or that they should feel babyish for believing. It's Christmastime, guys. Let's share a little more Christmas spirit and not so much Ebenezer. ;)

Santa!

I agree with Aubrey,What ever happened to the ol' christmas cheer?

Well anyway,And i am sure many little ones that come on here belive in him!

Many find it babyish,But it's not.

-Illusion-

i just talked to santa on aim :rolleyes: although its a bot its fun to talk to him!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back