I think I know how to get Hanatchi!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

loti

Reaction score
I think I know how to get Hanatchi! You need to be on an odd generation. 1,3,5,7,9...

You just take average care of your tamagotchi. All you do is take care of his hunger/happy needs but be a bit forgetful about his body needs. Disipline him/her however you like but your tamagotchi needs atleast 2 training bars! My sister disiplined her tamagotchi, Cutie, all the way to 9/9, cleaned up after him, and put off the exercise until he was an adult, but from letting his hearts drop for only 5 minutes, he died with a baby boy. To get Hanatchi I disipline 5/9 exercise it 10 minutes after I feed it, and clean up it's messes. These are good instructions to get Hanatchi. If it does not work, tell me.

1. Be careful about hunger needs. :)

2. Be careful about happy needs. <_<

3. You need Ichigotchi or Hinotamatchi on Ver1, on Ver2 I'm not sure. :lol:

4. Exercise it once in a while. Winning the dance game helps alot too. :(

5. Don't forget to give it medicine when it gets sick! You don't want to have it pass away or get Tarakotchi! :lol:

These are all the tips I know on how to get Hanatchi. If you know any more please tell me!

I LOVE HANATCHIS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :blink: :huh: :ph34r:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back