I THINK I'M INLOVE!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagirlemmax

Reaction score
I fancy this boy loads, maybe even love him. He now knows that I fancy him because of my stupid friends. They saw him and chased after him, then they asked him out for me. I was in the background, he saw me, went kind of red and said no and ran off. Earlier before, when they thought I fancied hm, we were all at the same table in french, I had to sit by him. My friend said I fancied him, (for no apparent reason, just a habbit of ours..) and he went all quiet. Then he got up to go to the loo, and the a boy from the table behind us, asked if I asked him out what would he say. He said no, without looking at any of us, but there was somthing abou his face that made me think he was lieing. He used to be really nice, now he wont talk to me. Do you think he kind of likes me too? I hope so! :D

For some people being asked out makes things extremely awkward. I am that way and if someone even hints a guy likes me I tend to freeze up around the guy. That's just the way I am. He may be this way also. It may be weird for a while so don't be all over him. He has to warm up to you again if he does feel awkward so give him room and time.

You like this guy but don't be so quick to call it love. You can't love someone you barely know - at least, not in the actual "together forever better and worse" way.

You're young - crushes are normal but don't tie yourself down to one person. You got a good 70-80 more years. :(

Love is a strong word only to be used by people who are so in love, they don't know it.
If I'm right, The post i've quoted basically says you aren't in love. I agree. Mostly because, you are a child you at this point, most likely don't know what love really means. So don't use such a strong word. I'm not sure if he likes you, but with all the pressure, even if he did like you, chances are slim now.

Last edited by a moderator:
If I'm right, The post i've quoted basically says you aren't in love. I agree. Mostly because, you are a child you at this point, most likely don't know what love really means. So don't use such a strong word. I'm not sure if he likes you, but with all the pressure, even if he did like you, chances are slim now.
Exactly.

i dunno, maybe i should say 2 him tht i was joking? I'm 13 though, this is a very strong crush. If not love, i ment it as a metophor.

i dunno, maybe i should say 2 him tht i was joking? I'm 13 though, this is a very strong crush. If not love, i ment it as a metophor.
I think you mean more of an exaggeration because I looked up the term metaphor to check the meaning.

1. a figure of speech in which a term or phrase is applied to something to which it is not literally applicable in order to suggest a resemblance, as in “A mighty fortress is our God.” Compare mixed metaphor, simile (def. 1). 2. something used, or regarded as being used, to represent something else; emblem; symbol.
You said you were in love...you didn't use a symbol, emblem or something to represent your love like a speeding train or something like that...so I'm pretty sure you mean exaggeration.

I think you mean more of an exaggeration because I looked up the term metaphor to check the meaning.

You said you were in love...you didn't use a symbol, emblem or something to represent your love like a speeding train or something like that...so I'm pretty sure you mean exaggeration.
ye ye watever lol, i'm sure ppl get what i mean :)

Haha, no.
You do realize you just "Yeah Yeah-ed" a guide, with improper grammar?

Pfft, useless excuse. I'm a idiot. I like to pick on people.
omg, im using quick type you idiot. Ye is the same as yeah. i asked 4 help on a crush, not about spelling, i no how 2 spell, im not using proper type just for u. how is it a useless excuse?? stop trying 2 make me feel stupid :angry:

This is not a flame war.

You have asked for some advice.

It's clear from the responses that the advice is "You aren't in love. It's a Crush"

Since you are posting on a forum, everyone appreciates clear English. It avoids misunderstandings and the inevitable flaming that follows.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, but on TamaTalk you are expected to express it politely.

CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back