i think im sick

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

VioletetchiGirl101

Reaction score
i need your help!

i think im sick and i have a bad headache and stomach ache, throught hurts and i think i may have fever! what do you think i have

and my mom can't get sick because of something. pm me to find out what it is

Sounds like you may be sick. Take it easy, try to get some rest, maybe take a tylenol for the headache and fever.

If your Mum can't get sick, stay away from her for a while. Try not to sneeze on anything.

Try having some tea that helps me when I have a headache and to bring the fever down wet a towel a little bit and put it on your forehead that helps me too. Hope you feel better. =)

If you think you are sick... tell your Mom and ask her to make a dr appointment for you :huh:

You don't have to go right up close and breathe on her... just let her know...

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't worry, my mom has an "I can't get sick" problem, too. 0_o

Don't get scared.

OK..then go to the toilet or get a bowl that is big enough for your stuff. [SIZE=6pt]*cough* Puke *cough*[/SIZE]

Tell your mom and don't breathe in her face. She'll make a doctor appointment and then you can get some medicine to take for your sickness, and before you know it you'll be all better! :D

Just one bit of advice,

Don't eat At ALL, until your stomach has stopped growling/having a twisty feeling or else you will most likely puke, too much.

Oh, and drink LOTS of fluids.. You dont want to get dehydorated!

Usually when I'm sick like that I drink a little bit of Sprite at a time and when I'm hungry, I eat crackers.

If your hungry, eat light, like a pack of crackers. If you eat to much you'll throw up.

Tell your mom to get you a doctors appointment. And don't get right in her face and breathe either.

If you have a headache, get off the computer! it makes it worse.

And as the others said, eat light, if your still dying of hunger, have a few slices of cheese or a tomato slice :lol:

Sounds like the flu to me, but I'm not a doctor, so I would recommend you going to a doctor to find out what's actually wrong.

Tell your mom, but don't cough/sneeze/puke (especially!) on her in the process.

If you're throwing up, drink fluids like gatorade and eat lightly light a couple of crackers or a piece of bread.

Feel better soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back