I think that something very dear to me may have been stolen... I need advice. :(

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Derpina

Reaction score
I think that something I love very much has been stolen from me and I feel like there might be no way at all I'll be able to get it back. I'm sad, worried, and stressed out and I need advice.

So here's the story:

Yesterday I was in school and in the locker room for gym in 7th period. I had a pile of my stuff on the floor by my friends' things and one of the not-so-bright things I did because I was in a rush was take off my necklace and just put it under my hoodie which was on my backpack. When class was over I came back, got dressed in my regular clothes, and then had realized my necklace was missing. This necklace is very special to me because my dad got it for me for Christmas. I looked everywhere in the locker room but I couldn't find it. Then today, I came to the gym 3 times and searched the whole locker room and checked lockers but couldn't find anything. I actually started crying. Then I had the coach ask everyone in our class if they had seen my necklace but everyone said they didn't know. My cousin's best friend told me she had seen a girl a grade oldeer than us wearing a necklace like mine. I asked her exactly what it looked like and she explained, and every trait of my necklace was the same. So when the 8th graders came in to the locker room, I looked for my necklace and couldn't find it and there can still be hope that I can find it because those girls are only basketball players. I can't go down the 8th grade hall. If someone is ignorant enought to wear a necklace the day after they steal it, they will wear it again. I don't want it to get damaged.

I need the best advice on what I'm going to do and how I'm going to find it. Please help me.

Thank you.

I think your best bet is to report the girl, or have your parents talk to this girl's parents to ask where she got the necklace.

you could ask the principal to say something on the annoncements about ur lost necklace

like please return it to the office and no questions will be asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back