I used the Touch Card again...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I tried resetting and continue from there and used the touched card. It's not working. I have not tried changing it to a pair of fresh batteries but I'll try that next along with nattsplat's suggestion.

I really hope it works! I'm scared if this doesn't work the nexus 7 2nd gen might not work too. Is it my 4U that's faulty? ):
It can't be faulty. I had a hard time connecting to my Touch Card too, but I solved it.

Have you got access to any Android phone with NFC.

Even if the app doesn't work on it, the 4u will recognise the NFC and give an animation if you hold it to the back of the phone.

That way you'll at least know the 4u chip works and if it's a problem with anything it will be the card.

Have you got access to any Android phone with NFC.

Even if the app doesn't work on it, the 4u will recognise the NFC and give an animation if you hold it to the back of the phone.

That way you'll at least know the 4u chip works and if it's a problem with anything it will be the card.
Oh yes I have. It works well! So basically it means there's nothing wrong with my 4U, right? It's probably the card then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back