I v3, 2 v4s, and 2 v4.5s

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamablues

Reaction score
Hi! I am starting a new log.

1. Please don't post in my log,pm instead!

O.K. I have a v3 so I'll start with his stats.

v3

Happy: full

Hungry:full

Name: John

weight: 35

generation:1

character:mametchi

v4

Happy:full

Name:pam

weight:75

Generation:4

character:masktchi

v4

Name:Thank

weight:17

generation:2

character:baby

Now I'll do my v4.5s.

hugry:full

name:Give

weight:17

generation:2

character:baby

happy:full

hungry:full

name: Evin

weight:67

generation:1

character:Ura mametchi

Sorry about the mistype in the title. It's supposed to be I have a v3, 2 v4s,2v4.5s.

Evin got un paused and is now dead. He was 8 years old. I had a day of from school today so I'm going to spend time with my tamagotchis. I'm reseting him now. It's an egg. It's a .....Boy! I'll tell you his name in a minute.

His name is Shack. I don't know why but I named him that. Thank is awake. Give is taking his nap. Shack just won climb. Pam is still sleeping. I lost my v3 John. Give started crying and Thank woke up.. It's hard taking care of 3 babys.

Hi. I decided to reset Shack to get a girl. I got Jane the v4.5. She is a baby and is a very healthy weight. [unlike my other tamagotchis] I plan for her to be a Ura violetchi.

Jane evolved into a tamatchi! Give and Thank got to go to preschool.

Last edited by a moderator:
I found John. I gave him the stuffed animal and he is now what seems a cross of a Nyatchi and a Mimitchi. Since Jane is caught up with Thank and Give I now keep them paused and unpaused at the same time. I think I'll have Give and Jane marry each other.

Any updates:NONE

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back